PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Muffer INto EK Sedan

chauster
04-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Jazz (SPOON Street) muffler will fit into my ek sedan? im gunna get a custom b pipe but with that it should all be sweet right?

Chi
04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
If you have money you can modify anything to fit.

MM89
05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Shouldn't be expensive to fit a Jazz muffler onto EK sedan.
It's mainly about the length of the muffler body. Provided
that it'll fit within the area of the exhaust hanger bushes and the
lower control arms, you should be fine.

Just make sure you get the piping mandrel bent and not
press bent as the latter is simply sh*t. Also i'm not sure
whether the EK sedan has a rear sway bar or not. If it
doesn't and you intend to fit one later on, make sure you
tell the exhaust joint to make enough room for this when
you're getting it done.

All up should take less than an hour and less than $150 all
up. I got mine done for $120.

chauster
05-11-2009, 02:02 PM
i called up a place today quoted me $340. wtf.

anzai
06-11-2009, 12:10 AM
i called up a place today quoted me $340. wtf.

who did you call man? avoid the exhaust shop in station st, box hill at all cost. went there and the dude was lecturing me on how much he loathes "wannabe racers" and "p-platers driving cars with over 100bhp" and "cars with cannon mufflers".

anyways dandy exhaust in dandy supposedly does good jobs in custom requests, speak to vinny he'll hook you up for cheap and quality. im about to head down there, after last exam next week.

Raztaz
06-11-2009, 11:18 AM
who did you call man? avoid the exhaust shop in station st, box hill at all cost. went there and the dude was lecturing me on how much he loathes "wannabe racers" and "p-platers driving cars with over 100bhp" and "cars with cannon mufflers".

LOL! hahaha.

Can you pls PM the details of the dandy place? i need a axle back modified as well

anzai
06-11-2009, 11:56 AM
LOL! hahaha.

Can you pls PM the details of the dandy place? i need a axle back modified as well

Google (http://google.com)

chauster
06-11-2009, 08:21 PM
i getting my muffler modified for 140$ carnigie

anzai
06-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Google (http://google.com)

oops i meant like: Google (http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=dandy+exhaust&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=)

lol anyways look up dandy exhaust in google raz! :p

Raztaz
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
yeh im gona ring em on monday after my exam lol

saikou27
06-11-2009, 08:45 PM

anyways dandy exhaust in dandy supposedly does good jobs in custom requests, speak to vinny he'll hook you up for cheap and quality. im about to head down there, after last exam next week.

:thumbsup: to dandy exhausts and vinny's work. very good quality and good prices. he charged me 100 to fit a muffler on my car that was off a dc5