PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought 2009 VTI-S recently?

Fluffmeister
04-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi, first post, been reading through the forum so much good information, just need to get the car now to put it to some use!

what sort of price have people managed to get these for

NSW btw

what price should i be looking at for extra, specifically:

Rear sensors
window tint
paint protection
and extended warranty

Any help would be appreciated, first car purchase is daunting :o

Also exploring buying one second hand barely used, got my ears to the ground, but they are hard to come by, especially in a non feminine color!... or the yellow :|

08ESE
15-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Paint protection is throwing $ away. why dont they use it on show cars? or from the factory??

extended warranty can sometimes be ok..... sometimes.

when i looked into it ( after my aircond died ) the warranty would have covered air cond up to $1400, compressor alone was $2500 plus fitting... so i woulda still had to put in AT LEAST a grand.

i fixed it myself using parts from a wrecker for $450, so win for me with no warranty!

as dealers have to pay interest on the loans they use to buy the cars every 30 days, during the last 4 or 5 days of the month, they are ANTSY to sell and more likely to go lower on price to avoid paying more $ in interest.

Fluffmeister
16-11-2009, 05:34 PM
appreciate the general input

Still nfi what price i should be trying to get this for tho :(

best i've found so far was 24,500 with tint and extended wty (its a demo which is fine, but only in a shit house color) should i be able to get the same deal for a black :D?

Fluffmeister
24-11-2009, 01:09 PM
bump bump

Tinter
26-11-2009, 08:27 PM
They went up in price after we bought ours in April so I don't know where pricing sits at the moment.
Forget extended warranty and protection packs...designed to fleece your pocket.

Buy independantly if you are into aftermarket additions.
Rob.