PDA

View Full Version : Body kits accord VTI 94

Krondo
17-11-2009, 02:44 PM
hey all
I'm new to the Honda's so be friendly.
i have recently got a Honda accord 1994 VTI i reckon the look the the car is fantastic and i want to do it up first i want to get a cool body kit on it but i don't have any idea where to start looking. i have no idea what is good and what is bad and i don't have the largest wallet so i don't want to pend allot of money on something i will regret. i want to get new fenders, Side skirts, front and rear bumpers if someone knows a good place in Australia or better yet Perth that can supply me with some sick as body kits it would be the best.

Thanks all

Baxter Hellyer

CraterTycho
17-11-2009, 08:43 PM
ebay US might be your best bet :)

xenonkuraz
17-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I suggest looking into getting a lip kit. They look great on our cars and accentuate the stock bar really well (check the Accord section for cd5 picture discussion) rather than a full blown fibreglass kit.

xcwizit
19-11-2009, 07:01 PM
I suggest looking into getting a lip kit. They look great on our cars and accentuate the stock bar really well (check the Accord section for cd5 picture discussion) rather than a full blown fibreglass kit.

PICS would tell a thousand words.. I wouldnt mind a front / rear lip set myself!

xenonkuraz
19-11-2009, 11:36 PM
well like I said check the discussion thread ;)

FAT VTI
22-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Yeah lip kits are better on accords than full body kits.

reason- body kits look too aggressive on cd5's and basically make it look very ricerish :P

aaron182
24-11-2009, 02:11 PM
bodykits on cd5's deserve death IMO