PDA

View Full Version : Integra DC2/4 Headlights / HID / Globes

kairi_k
21-11-2009, 08:03 PM
yo guys i saw a dc2 the other night, and it had all four lights on they looked like HIDs, normally the inner two globes are High Beam.

So my question is how do you wire it up so all four globes are on as low beam? what type of fabrication work is required? has anyone done this?

cheers

kairi_k
01-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Anyone seen this before?

geeang
01-12-2009, 11:18 PM
1/ Pointless, with 4 lights on you will be pushing out way too much light driving normally and will most likely blind oncoming traffic + people in front of you.
2/ Illegal, you'll be modifying a safety feature of the vehicle you are driving, not saying you WILL, but you definately CAN get defected for it.
3/ Again, pointless, the 2 stock headlights are more than enough for night-time driving.

4/ Just wire up some extra harnesses, stick in some HB4 bulbs and there you go, this will also mean you'll have no high beam.

Manabir
01-12-2009, 11:44 PM
simple facts:
- illegal
- center lights are designed with a highbeam light pattern. having them on with lowbeam will blind everything infront of you
- would loose highbeam

easiest way i can think of to do it would be to fit hid in the center lights and just pop your highbeam on. bingo...all 4 are on but everyone is blinded.
if you want a proper light pattern then get an extra set of outers (the projectors that have a lowbeam cutoff) and custom fit them in the center light spots. not sure how easy that would be...dont have experience with teggy lights.
then pop in the hid and pop the highbeam on.
again you would loose your highbeam though.

GSi_PSi
02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
you mightve seen a dc2 with angel eyes projectors

kairi_k
02-12-2009, 10:18 AM
you mightve seen a dc2 with angel eyes projectors

nah i dont think so it was so bright, not just halo rings

geeang
02-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Maybe he just had his high beams on?

GSi_PSi
02-12-2009, 10:21 AM