PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Civic

Impulse4Integra
22-11-2009, 07:37 PM
According to the TopSpeed website: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/2010-honda-civicnew-rendering-ar64954.html

We are in for a very cool looking civic in 2010. Quote: Honda will unveil the next generation (ninth) Civic in 2010. Here is an exclusive rendering of what reports suggest the future car may looks like. Based on the OSM Concept unveiled by Honda at the British Motor Show.

Personally I think it looks absolutely stunning for a hatch. If Honda put this civic into production or close too it i believe the 9th Gen Civic and future civics too come have a bright future.

superfast
22-11-2009, 09:14 PM
That looks awesome!

Wondering what kind of engine package honda will put together for us this time, after the headache that was the fn2

WATAJK
22-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Question:
Is it going to hit the australian Market?
FN2R Mugen's arent going to hit out market..

****in Gay how some of the nicest cars that Honda makes doesn't hit the australian market..
They'd have even better sales if they fkn sold em here

BTW it looks really nice, sleek juz the way i like a car

Impulse4Integra
22-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Question:

****in Gay how some of the nicest cars that Honda makes doesn't hit the australian market..

I know right!! I was so excited when i saw the Mugan Civic RR, than i found out Australia will never see the beast prowling our streets... sad.
Lets hope this civic is headed for Australia.

WATAJK
22-11-2009, 09:30 PM
IF Honda does it'll be a good choice because Honda will begin to attract alot of younger drivers again

bennjamin
22-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Question:

Why would Honda sell a special edition of a car to a small
Market such as our country ? Bunch of tightasses out here lol.

WATAJK
22-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Why would Honda sell a special edition of a car to a small
Market such as our country ? Bunch of tightasses out here lol.

Won't disagree with you saying were a small country and tightasses lol..
The way i mean it asin now with the NSX/S2000/Integra's gone, what does honda really have left in the Australian market that screams performance..

The only type r left now is the FN2R Civic, correct me if im wrong?

Im talking new..

bennjamin
22-11-2009, 09:44 PM
.. . And then so , the current type r is basically
a sport version of the fn not an actual true type r. Honda is greatly moving away from any association to sporty driving. Take the fd2r , fantatic car
but it is a family sedan with bigger
engine and brakes , not a stand alone model

WATAJK
22-11-2009, 09:49 PM
a sport version of the fn not an actual true type r. Honda is greatly moving away from any association to sporty driving. Take the fd2r , fantatic car
but it is a family sedan with bigger
engine and brakes , not a stand alone model

I think Honda will b dun wif the Type R soon.. For some reason i can see it happenin...
When i bought my DC5R from the dealership i asked why they stopped making em?
He goes me to be honest, Honda didn't like the fact of 78% of there sales going off the road and going on track..
So i think Honda is done with the race feeling..

Impulse4Integra
22-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I think Honda will b dun wif the Type R soon.. For some reason i can see it happenin...
When i bought my DC5R from the dealership i asked why they stopped making em?
He goes me to be honest, Honda didn't like the fact of 78% of there sales going off the road and going on track..
So i think Honda is done with the race feeling..

Honda have so much racing credentials though! Why not expand on the idea of Honda racing? I agree with the softer approach of honda 100% and im not liking it, first they pull out of F1 and now there making weaker cars and killing the gems!

moons
22-11-2009, 09:59 PM
a sport version of the fn not an actual true type r.

LOL. There's always one. :thumbdwn:

chunky
22-11-2009, 10:08 PM
ditch the fkn triangles
and the gay bit that sticks out from the door to the ass
then that will be ballin

JOhnnyFD
23-11-2009, 12:12 AM
the front kinda looks like the honda hybird CRZ 2010

http://bbcforeman.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/honda-crz.jpg?w=300&h=155

ryanc
23-11-2009, 11:47 AM
LOL. There's always one. :thumbdwn:

i have noticed in several threads u take any criticism to your type r like its your c*ck or something and have the constant need to defend it and make yourself validated about owning a true "type r"

hilarious stuff

moons
23-11-2009, 12:01 PM
i have noticed in several threads u take any criticism to your type r like its your c*ck or something and have the constant need to defend it and make yourself validated about owning a true "type r"

hilarious stuff

I forgot this is OzHonda so there's always more than one.

Sherweeeny
23-11-2009, 09:50 PM
meh doesnt look that much different to the FN? looks like a facelift thats gone way over budget