PDA

View Full Version : Lights

asiansquad
24-11-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm planning to get a white colour H4 head light, but not too sure if they fit in a :honda: jazz ..can anyone help?

DavidLing
24-11-2004, 03:09 PM
I'm planning to get a white colour H4 head light, but not too sure if they fit in a :honda: jazz ..can anyone help?
You can find what type of head light blub that u need from Jazz's user manual. And the user manual also tell u how to change the head lights. (Can tell u that it is very trouble to chanage the hight light blub, it is NOT simply open the bonnet and change it from there!!!)

In my own opinion, if u just like the looking after installed the white head light, go ahead then. If u want a brighter head light, the H4 light blub doesn't help, unless u install a H.I.D. kits. But i heard that the head light cover of Jazz is not suitable for H.I.D.

TypeG
24-11-2004, 03:24 PM
lol
i found the way to change the headlight is very simple after u do it once
for HID, it is fine but just adjust the angle downward and just get some white one if u dun want to be in trouble

asiansquad
24-11-2004, 03:47 PM
the lights are already bright..but i don't like how it's sorta yellow...i've seen a few cars with white lights..they look pretty good

MRFIT
25-11-2004, 12:02 AM
I am currently using the Philips Blue Vision 4000K..... its about 60 bucks which include headlights and parkers....

I've tried the cheap 20 bucks ones.... they blow out in about 2 month.... and the light isn't as white.....
well..... I think it's worth spent a bit extra.... and the installation takes about 10 minutes.....

asiansquad
25-11-2004, 01:33 AM
where'd u get those Philips Blue Vision 4000k from??

what kind of lights are illegal to have? i don't want cops up my ass when i drive around at night :P

TypeG
25-11-2004, 01:45 AM
lol
if u scare, just dun mod yr car is all i can said coz cop will catch u if u got aftermarket mod

asiansquad
25-11-2004, 01:55 AM
hahaha...but u dont' get booked for hving a kit on right?

TypeG
25-11-2004, 12:22 PM
u will
my frd change some super right bulb and living in city
he got fine once and got warning the other time
so depends on cops

and for bodykit, if u are too low, u will coz i got catch b4

asiansquad
25-11-2004, 01:54 PM
damn
guess i'll just have to avoid the cops :P

bigdongers
25-11-2004, 02:29 PM
changing the headlight bulbs isnt too hard. You just gotta do it from the front wheel wells and not the bonnet :)

jefflei
25-11-2004, 11:24 PM
damn
guess i'll just have to avoid the cops :P
that's true, my frd drove an lancer with aftermarket EVO bodykit, white blubs, smaller steering wheel, loud muffler, RSM on panel...
never been caught for defect. but just some warning for some of his idiot driving skills
it's truely depends on the cop.
but white bulb is definite fine, unless u install hid and do not do the focusing and cause danger to other road users, or u put on a bulb that is too BLUE,
my frd was pulled over by cops at night coz her hyundai is having an very blue head light bulb. and she said it's factory standard and the cop let her go~:thumbsup:

jefflei
25-11-2004, 11:28 PM
changing the bulb isn't hard if u carefully read the user manual.
and would be easier if u have a THIRD hand:p

DavidLing
26-11-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't think that is hard to chang the head light, but what I mean is it takes many steps to change the blub, so i feel trouble. e.g. turn the wheels, and take off the wall in order to change the blubs. We need to use a different ways compare with other cars.

DavidLing
26-11-2004, 01:41 AM
I did ask the staff in Autobarn before, he said all the versions form Philips, including Dimon and Crystal version are LEGAL in Australia. I hope he was telling me the right info, but not just wannn make business.