PDA

View Full Version : help getting 1 PQ point!

Griffo_2710
25-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Hi i have been a member of Ozhonda since 7/5/2008.

It still says at the top of my page:

Griffo_2710, welcome to Ozhonda. In order to gain "Member" status and earn the right to sell items in the Marketplace you need to be registered for at least 90 days and have a minimum of 1 Post Quality (PQ) point. More information on the PQ points system can be found here. Once you gain Member status this message will disappear. Enjoy your stay here on Ozhonda!

How can i be able to sell in the market place?
I am a long time member and had made a couple posts. But i dont like to spam random posts just for the sake of it.

I use the forums to learn and my knowledge is not advanced enough to help others as i am a noob ^_^

Quotes:
bennjamin

refer to the correct link , in the text you quoted above.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...73&postcount=2

Closed.

Seriously wtf, i have read that thing. That was no help at all.

Maybe give me 1 quality post for attending Ozhonda cruises and socializing with other members.
Or maybe for giving to the bushfire charity cruise.
Or maybe for buying products through the Honda community.
Or maybe for just being a good bloke, damn it.

Is my next option just to write in everyone's thread until i get noticed an receive my long awaited 1 Quality point.

sigh :thumbdwn:

SHOGUNOVDDRK
25-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Do yourself a favour here.

go to www.jdmstyletuning.com and join up there and sell away :wave:

bennjamin
25-11-2009, 10:15 PM
How can i be able to sell in the market place?
I am a long time member and had made a couple posts. But i dont like to spam random posts just for the sake of it.

User , you have been on here since may 2008. In that time , you have made THREE posts in any relevant forums ( technical or otherwise model specific).

Please , go to tradingpost.com.au , carsales.com etc and pay to sell.

Dont come here bishing the rules and asking for a literal hand up when you cant be bothered to try and earn the right to sell.

Griffo_2710
25-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reply.
After purchasing my car through ozhonda :/ it would be good to re sell it through them as well.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
25-11-2009, 10:18 PM
lol@1PQ for attending a meet.

Never in the time I organised Monthlies did I hear that one.

Griffo_2710
25-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Sorry i didn't know it was like that. I have used Ozhonda to learn alot of information within that time and attend events.

please delete post and i will do my best to earn my point. thanks

bennjamin
25-11-2009, 10:21 PM
best of luck