PDA

View Full Version : J series?

longchim
25-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Okay, been looking into the K swaps, Love them. Theyre pretty exxy though....then i bumped into a thread from k20a.org about J30's, J32's (never released in aus?) and J35's. V6 powa for considerably LESS.

Has anybody in Australia done this?
My biggest concern is the hood, i mean why the effffff would you want your engine stick through the hood on a daily driver?

gimme so feedbacksss pleaseee :D<3

Dang

PS: into dc2 !

SHOGUNOVDDRK
25-11-2009, 10:47 PM
I've only seen one J-swapped car with the hood able to close.

It wasn't stock, it looked disguisting.

longchim
25-11-2009, 10:55 PM
yahs, ive seen (online) an ek and an ej that closed with a stock hood. posters didnt provide anymore info.
here have a look.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2619615&page=3

both on that page, have a scroll. orange ej and red ek with black hood.

longchim
25-11-2009, 11:06 PM
mehbeh custom mounts ?!

mocchi
25-11-2009, 11:12 PM
how much money you got?

longchim
25-11-2009, 11:13 PM
under 5k to spend on car.

j engines go for about 2k for a decent one.

Giraffe
25-11-2009, 11:40 PM
if its never released in aus, then you gotta import then and thats the money there . fees and shit D:

longchim
26-11-2009, 12:42 AM
im pretty sure you can get j30s which come in accords and j35s which come in the MDX.

xntrik
26-11-2009, 12:47 AM
this is way gangster.
im guessing its more hassle then the K

longchim
26-11-2009, 12:57 AM
pretty gangster, and a fat cop magnet too.
chack out that engine.
...and thats what i dont want.

lil_foy
26-11-2009, 06:27 AM

And im out from this.

Look into it more.
Not easy, otherwise more people would do it.

bennjamin
26-11-2009, 07:11 AM

lol !

that money barely gets a B16a into the car my friend.

I suggest you keep it real and research in your budget.

longchim
26-11-2009, 08:24 AM
engine= $2000
Mounts= $500
axles = $350+$500 for highler level one.
tranny= $1100
shifter= $300 ?
ECU= stock
new front springs= $200 - $300

adds up to $4550

DIY..

Plus, may have more time to save up some dosh (:

LiL FiLo
26-11-2009, 08:45 AM
i beg to differ.

you'd be paying more for the engine... just ring honbits, hontoys or some other japanese wreckers to check that one out.

mounts and axles your talking U.S. pricing there, remember the conversion rate and shipping. so add another $500

tranny would definately cost more, around the 1.8k mark

the time spent you would need to wire up a v6 motor aswell would take plenty of time.

depending hat you want to do with the car. track or drag, i would look at something better than just new front springs. depending on what car you have you'd be looking at adding another 100lb in your engine bay. Maybe strengthing rails may become an issue. with that amount of torque tracion bars might be needed if your going to be using it for drag. tyres also may be an issue aswell.

depending if you want to get this car registered, you will also have engineering costs aswell.

A brake upgrade would definately be essential, larger rotors and calipers, with the extra load in the car.

alot of mucking around to be honest, but thats my 2 cents worth

longchim
26-11-2009, 08:50 AM
yes, wiring......i saw one that api makes....shipping is shitloads. are there dealers in aus? as for springs and brakes, a project takes time :D
allautos in brissy have a J30 for $1550...a bit cheaper than 2k

bennjamin
26-11-2009, 08:53 AM
as i stated , and others have too.

forget about a v6 in your car. Just go the usual route with a B series motor. $5k wont get a b16a in so extend your budget.

These engines are used in drag cars in the US. I would not want such a heavy motor to drive daily or around corners lol.

LiL FiLo
26-11-2009, 08:57 AM
yes, wiring......i saw one that api makes....shipping is shitloads. are there dealers in aus? as for springs and brakes, a project takes time :D

PM JDM YARD.. Theyre a hasport dealer.

my axel's alone for shipping alone cost 300

check on Hondatech USA.

theres an article there about a guy putting a j series into an ek

02gzm
26-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Lol @ 5k for a J installed. It would involve more work than doing a K-swap as the parts aren't readily available. You might pick up the engine for a little bit cheaper than a K20 but because noone in Aus has done a J-swap you'd be paying for more in labour and custom parts.
Like Benny said, you'd be lucky to get a B16 in for 5 grand and they are just a straight bolt in swap. Plus to legally engineer the car it would require the brake setup from the donor car (or better), so you'd want to do that with the engine conversion.

GSi_PSi
26-11-2009, 09:45 AM
i rekon go for it buddy. What are J series hp wise and what 1/4 mile times average in dc2 shell?

longchim
26-11-2009, 09:59 AM
What are J series hp wise and what 1/4 mile times average in dc2 shell?

J30's have about 240hp in accords and J35's have about 260hp in MDX. US J32 engine in eg did 13.8s with bone stock motor and no gutting.
The swap seems reasonable, cheaper than most swaps that make 240hp. If you guys reckon ill fail with 5k, ill do what i can until i can add more to it.

ps. hondatuning mag did an article on the j swaps..apparently its easier than k swaps/// =p

02gzm
26-11-2009, 10:07 AM
ps. hondatuning mag did an article on the j swaps..apparently its easier than k swaps/// =p

Maybe for someone in the US that does these swaps on a weekly basis.
Take it to someone in Aus who has maybe done a K-swap or 2 in their lifetime and they will tell you otherwise.

longchim
26-11-2009, 10:54 AM
mmm, has there been an aussie conversion ? ill do it...if they figure out the hood bug.

SiReal
26-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Also if doing the J swap with all parts from here, u'll be driving a nice auto. the only manuals avail (and are already highly sought after in the states) is from the acura CLS - 6 speed for J32 (from memory)

I would let this plan die a natural quick death and listen to what everyone else is saying.

longchim
27-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Must have. D;

is it possible to put a gearbox from a different v6 that has the starter motor on the same side?

EG5
27-11-2009, 09:24 PM
J30's have about 240hp in accords and J35's have about 260hp in MDX. US J32 engine in eg did 13.8s with bone stock motor and no gutting.
The swap seems reasonable, cheaper than most swaps that make 240hp. If you guys reckon ill fail with 5k, ill do what i can until i can add more to it.

J swap is very interesting swap. If We got more motivation and time , We might do this swap.

I did 11.82@113.7mph with a bone stock internals k24a3 euro motor and type R gearbox on my EG hatch . I havent seen any J swap doing a good 1/4 mile time in USA.

d15z1SUX
27-11-2009, 10:13 PM
im guessing traction is a problem...

longchim
28-11-2009, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4p_pV-uEaQ

not the fastest time, did 13.27s i think. basicly a stock j in eg.

longchim
28-11-2009, 12:15 AM
J swap is very interesting swap. If We got more motivation and time , We might do this swap.

do you ahve any ideas on the transmission or if it can use a gearbox from a different engine ?

dougie_504
28-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey man, I think it's nice to consider something that hasn't really been done often but at the end of the day you need to be practical.

There's very little aftermarket support here for that kind of job so if something goes wrong it'll be a problem.

The engine will also be heavy and screw your steering when you corner.

So I suggest with $5k maybe trying a H22A swap? You'll need maybe the same/a bit more than you would for doing a B16A swap but I think if you want straight-line power you'd be very happy and the DC2 chassis should be able to handle the H22A weight better than a Civic/CRX.

There's also more support for this option in terms of parts. Manual GBox is easy to find/pretty much a given every time. That's 200 HP so I don't think it'll disappoint.

Otherwise with $5k you could look into getting an ITR GBox with new clutch/lightened flywheel and do a good I/H/E? That would also be nice :)

Chr1s
30-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Props for having a dream and a vision.

But it won't be done for 5k. Unless you really take your time to scour the yards for dirt cheap items and risk buying something possibly broken.

What about fuel? You need to upgrade the fuel system, the fuel rail is push-loc style, you need to get lines made up to suit unless you cut/flare the fuel rail in a suitable location, etc.

Intake? You need to get a custom intake arm made, are these models running a MAF sensor?

Exhaust - the rear bank might not clear the sub frame, another custom possibility there.

R&R - things WILL break and will need to be replaced when you remove your engine, fluids will need to be changed, which are not cheap nowadays.

It's the little things that add up to make you realise, shit, it is more than I thought.

Clutch and flywheel?!?!?!

I can go on and on.

IMO - Spend your 5k getting a b series in there and build it. It's alot more fun than going through a budget budget borderline WRECKING a possible nice engine bay for something that is full of issues and headaches because it was not done right the first time. Ask yourself how many times you've done something and told yourself "damn, I should of done it properly"

My 2 cents.

Nepolian
30-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Hmmmmm, I'm sure most Honda enthusiasts have had this idea, but I have a feeling on why this has not been done regularly!

First of all, reading what you (thread starter) have written, I don't think you have dealt with many modified cars....so unusual projects are usually out of your league for many reasons...

Reading a 'DIY' or 'How to' from a mag or online is very different to actually doing it!

When you have someone like 'JDMYARD' saying things like 'motivation and time' indicates when is required for the job!

But you wanna go down that path tho, I would have at least 10k in the kitty prior to starting it.

Good luck!

hisoka
30-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Okay, been looking into the K swaps, Love them. Theyre pretty exxy though....then i bumped into a thread from k20a.org about J30's, J32's (never released in aus?) and J35's. V6 powa for considerably LESS.

Has anybody in Australia done this?
My biggest concern is the hood, i mean why the effffff would you want your engine stick through the hood on a daily driver?

gimme so feedbacksss pleaseee :D<3

Dang

PS: into dc2 !

if that is ure biggest concern lol, then you are not ready for this.

just do kswap or turbo b16a.

fatboyz39
30-11-2009, 08:36 PM
vote for J swap. Source parts in the US. If your doing all the work 5k MIGHT be achievable.

02gzm
30-11-2009, 10:26 PM
From the sounds of the posts he won't be doing the work himself.

Also note the bolded part...

longchim
Newcomer

Car: nahting.
longchim is an unknown quantity at this point
Trade Rating: 0 /

longchim
30-11-2009, 11:46 PM
From the sounds of the posts he won't be doing the work himself.

Also note the bolded part...

im noting the bold part, pretty sure its possible to buy a car and yet have money left over.

Source parts in the US.

how much would the shipping be? wouldnt it be a fat bitch of a bill ?

Benson
01-12-2009, 07:17 AM
5k can get a alot these days. Prices for half-cut isnt so expensive like a couple of years ago

B16a running gear can be source for around 2k- 2.5k. Do the general service if its in good condition (i.e oils) and its good to go. Installation is free if you can do it yourself. It should only cost a max of 1k to get it in from any workshop. So why are people saying 5k isnt enough for a b16a conversion? You got a few thousands left over to chuck on some good bolt-on mods

J swap would be something different here in AUS. if you have the passion to do it, why not. Dont let other people discredit you.

If you have the right contacts in US, shipping isnt so bad. Just need to know who you are dealing with. With the current exchange rate, buying parts direct from the US is so cheap

I did my own K24 swap 2 years back, and it cost me what a normal B18c Type R conversion would of cost. Take your time to source the right parts and you'll be laughing. Take the time to sit down, write down what you need and go from there

Nepolian
01-12-2009, 08:58 AM
^^ I pretty sure everyone is suggesting that he should go for a B16 if his budget was 5K?

Back on topic and to the point! It is apparent that the OP does not have the know how to do this on his own and is not well versed in swaps of any kind. Blind freddy can see that!

And......he's talking about a DC2! Now why would you want to do a B16 conversion on a DC2?

All I can say is do more research ;)

LiL FiLo
01-12-2009, 09:46 PM
by all means, lets not discourage this guy on doing a J swap. I Think doing something different and unique is what OZHONDA should encourage.

I just do suggest that you will need a larger budget for all the small fiddly bits n pieces.

Good luck with your choice.

IMO K swap in Dc2 much better, but thats me

MikeyG
09-12-2009, 12:10 AM
with 5k j swap it can be done... only if u got good contacts in US for parts. I do wish you luck and go for it.

and if you dont want to.. with 5k and good contacts in US you can build a very very decent b20/vtec bud.

all the best

longchim
09-12-2009, 09:35 AM
yeas, ill get a car first and see what my money will let me do. i might save up for another year for a k. ill let ozhonda know for sure (:

rayb3na_
09-12-2009, 09:55 AM
school holidays already?

SHOGUNOVDDRK
09-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Nah Ray.

by all means, lets not discourage this guy on doing a J swap. I Think doing something different and unique is what OZHONDA should encourage.

Preach on Brother.

Giraffe
10-12-2009, 02:40 AM
was reading on the previous posts before and the youtube vid of the eg , you would a much bigger exhaust .

bigger exhaust = more noise pollution.
which is a bigger defect + more attraction to the cops.

so no chance this would ever be driving on street being legal.

but good luck with your plan !
its never bad to dream, and its worth it when dream come true.

rpm boy
02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Well well well, firstly due to the massive discouragement of ppl in Aus in reguards to j swaps parts that are here will be going cheap as traders will want to get rid of them after having them sit there fir ages so there's a plus.

It's quite obvious you have little know how of cars, fabrication and swaps but neither did Neone on here at some point of time so ull get there

you may have bitten off more than you can chew with this swap but depending on your time expectations and patience it's quite possible to do it in a year with alot of studying up on your part, also take into considerTion Tools etc to get the job done.

All in all just do it, the opinions on here have been from a money point of view anda lackof knowledge mindset. Try and get in contact with ppl or mechanis in USA that have done it and ask them every question under the sun and never b shy to ask for help

As a wise man once said
"u can do it"
(waterboy)
so start researching

ALLMTR996
03-01-2010, 07:08 PM
This thread got me interested so I did some searching seems to be coming quiet a common conversion in the States even Hasport make mount kits for them and a few of the wiring conversion harness guys can help out :honda: the power of dreams.

MikeyG
08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
yup and if this guy is honestly going to do it.. i can get you a plug and play engine harness for 700.. also its pre-tucked :) and if you need mounts too give me a pm

EG5
08-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Got J swap mounts here

ALLMTR996
08-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Got J swap mounts here

What going to upgrade your EG

tseesinngwailo
08-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Would this be the same as trying to make a Legend (1991) engine and auto fit?

has that been done? would be cheap as to fid one of those as a half

EG5
10-01-2010, 03:02 PM
What going to upgrade your EG

Im keeping K24A on my EG

pat88c
10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
again everyone this guy look to me he done some research and just asking for anyone in aus has done a swap
your budget to me looks every small should allow about 10k for things

i think J series swap is just for drags, loads of toque at low rpm conpair to k series or b series

with the right setup chassis/suspension, light weight and few engine mods(ecu, custom intake and header) you could easy see a 11sec or 10sec time

i say go for it and do some more research and not list to these non believes

i know of a j seres in civic in qld i see if i can get some info from him

Chr1s
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM
I disagree with the J series swap.

I think it's too much. Business getting out of hand and turning dangerous.

The front end has too much loading in this case and the rear of the civic has nothing. Weight distribution come to mind? Can this even be engineered?

A-man
18-01-2010, 11:25 PM
sry double post

A-man
18-01-2010, 11:42 PM
i think its sweet by far the craziest swap to put into a car.

its alot of work for sure and the big prob i can see is getting the manual box.
i was real keen to have a go at this swap but that was the only problem i could see, the engines themselves out of the accords were quite cheap. for around $800

mr_kentu
19-01-2010, 06:32 AM
dont forget about the custom j-swap header. and 3' piping which may cost you around 1k.
about wiring thing it will pain you really much mate. im not sure there is wiring conversion harness for J series.

A-man
19-01-2010, 11:38 AM
rywire make conversion harness's there quite reasonably priced for the quality and the headache you wont get from doing it yourself.

as for headers it dont matter what swap you do you will need to modify the exhaust somehow. weather you but a b18c into an eg, k series etc. etc.

i believe if you were going all out in spending cash on custom driveshafts, ecus, wiring, suspension (because these engines will make a eg sag), etc. etc. y not do the exhaust you will only bottle neck the hp with a d series exhaust.

Snoop_gee
15-03-2010, 10:57 AM
anyone selling any J-series motors ?!?!

Nepolian
15-03-2010, 01:28 PM
anyone selling any J-series motors ?!?!

Any wrecker that has Legends.....

acurabot
15-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I disagree with the J series swap.

I think it's too much. Business getting out of hand and turning dangerous.

The front end has too much loading in this case and the rear of the civic has nothing. Weight distribution come to mind? Can this even be engineered?

For eg's, weight distribution ratio is 65/35 front to rear. 64/36 for 86kg driver. Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcnaoVuhr0w

Well, my 2cents is being different is good, but being different comes at a cost and keep in mind, people have same things (mods, engine swaps etc) for a reason too.

Snoop_gee
18-06-2011, 11:26 PM
While this thread may appear old.
I had found making the switch over to the J right here in Aus ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xv7dKWMFh4

Tom eg5
19-06-2011, 08:42 PM
**** that.. K series all the way.

GSi_PSi
19-06-2011, 09:20 PM
but but but, now when someone pulls up at the lights and ask what your running, you cant say "its just a little 4 cylinder' lol

TheSaint
25-06-2011, 01:06 AM
do a mid mounted H22 swap instead....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/RaceCity_USA/Eibach%2007/DSC_2359.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/RaceCity_USA/Eibach%2007/DSC_2363.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/RaceCity_USA/Eibach%2007/DSC_2366.jpg

Sexc86
25-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Thats what i call a build ! ^

TheSaint
25-06-2011, 01:08 PM
i wonder if you could mid mount a C30 in the back of a civic ... that would be pure epic

TheSaint
25-06-2011, 01:15 PM
after a bit of a search i came up with this ...

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7954/acurondaengine.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7599/acurondafront.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7600/acuronda.jpg

reminds me of a ClioV6

http://www.google.com.au/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.fastestlaps.com/showimage.php%3Ffname%3Dphotos/2003-renault-clio-v6.jpg%26new_h%3D460%26new_w%3D460&sa=X&ei=xFIFTszTBKaNmQWouNjODQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF3V_-ZyhSEQheE76mCiVSH2doOWw

http://www.google.com.au/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.outrefranc.com/modeles/renault/img/cliov6.jpg&sa=X&ei=5lIFTvSKG6H5mAXzn9XWDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4DA&usg=AFQjCNFuUWuvgFKpTyBRJWDbpXFj-fwakQ

TheSaint
25-06-2011, 01:16 PM
now just imagine an EK civic with a C30/C32 from an NSX in it - it would require alot of work/time/money and alot of chassis tuning to balance out the car
but damn it would be amazing

dc2r-0636
25-06-2011, 02:38 PM
lol thats mint.

apparently the last of the NSX type R's (c32) really had around 240kw at the fly. but coz of that 206kw law in japan they said it had 206. just like the 32,33 n 34 GTR's which were detuned hard but also had alot more then 206kw

TheSaint
25-06-2011, 02:53 PM
wouldnt take much to get them running at their peak potential again =)

gumus89
26-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Also reminds me of the w12 golf.

B16bcivic
04-02-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm looking into J swap 2. About the engine sticking on dc and eg are cause their bonnet are on abit of a slope angle. I see ek's with close bonnet. My concern is would ps and ac fit with that huge 3.2L mota.

A-man
04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
b16b civic

The bonnet with the right kit will clear no problems. you want the egj2 kit which has height adjustable mounts, so you can have bad ground clearance like mine but no mods to bonnet AT ALL. or cut it out the bonnet and show it off.

If your serious about doing the j swap the a/c and powersteering would be an easy enough mod to get working.

the power steering pump on the j series sits inside the valley. you should be able to make 2 hoses one for the feed of the pump the other to the rail depending how you make it, it should be easy enough

with the aircon, you need to get the a/c condenser to fit somewhere first. if its in a DC it won't be a problem saying that you should be able to fit the dc condenser in the radiator surport. the problem with the a/c is mainly our climate it gets so hot I'd hate to see that big engine over heat off a eg radiator because you can't fit a radiator in the stock position on either chassis. it will have to be relocated the same as the k swap. unlike the k swap the headers do sit in the radiator surport so you won't be able to run a full size unless you buy a tucked radiator, (tucked radiator will mean the condenser space will be occupied)

the biggest problem in anywhere besides america is getting a manual gear box. if you find a manual transmission for a j swap in aus I'd grab it and please find me one :)

my swap has a automatic transmission running the egj2 engine mount kit with a modified gear box mount. I have a massive trans cooler due to the j series poor auto trans. with a modified eg shifter to j series cable.

mine is fairly standard egr block off and ebay headers. I need to wire it up and I should be ready for a test run. i've spent approx about 30 hours, this includes fitting the engine, welding rad holders, modifying the mount, wire tuck, lightening the dash ie removing a/c.

If I was to do another one I would have the automatic eg or dc and turn it into an auto j swap only because the auto wiring for the gearbox lockout is already there etc. but otherwise it wouldn't matter.

I encourage it I thought it would be a nightmare to do this swap but was fairly straight forward not as easy as a b swap but not exactly complicated.

I hope this helps

GSi_PSi
04-02-2012, 10:59 AM
A-man, would love to see a build thread

dougie_504
04-02-2012, 11:57 AM
^

Yeah me also

stndrd
04-02-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm looking into J swap 2. About the engine sticking on dc and eg are cause their bonnet are on abit of a slope angle. I see ek's with close bonnet. My concern is would ps and ac fit with that huge 3.2L mota.

If you are serious about doing a J-swap, have a chat to Derek at All in Fabrication (https://www.facebook.com/AllInFab) over in the States. He does radiator & a/c condensor tuck kits for B/H/K series, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it for a J series. All you will need then is custom A/C high & low pressure lines

shepparton
06-02-2012, 12:54 PM
if j swap is legal for road use , i ll do it to my Eg like how i done h2b bcoz i like doing something different than everyone else

stndrd
06-02-2012, 01:17 PM
I would be guessing that it will be on the difficult side to get a J series engineered for road use, unless you went all out on the build & upgraded everything to above par standards

A-man
07-12-2013, 08:08 AM
an update on mine.

I have it running, I used the j series v2 mount kit to make the engine sit higher in the bay because ground clearance was non existent. I wired it up, good thing about the j series is its very similar to a k series and only requires a handful of wires to get it up and running. (being that mine is an auto remember).

I had to redesign the j series shifter. I put the j series shifter cable with the eg shifter box then modified and welded the cable at the correct length.
radiator is in (just like a k swap cut the mounts off relocate to the other side reweld).

unfortunately when you move the engine higher in the bay the headlight fowls on the alternator. So i need to relocate the alternator or leave one headlight out?

I have been a little busy with moving house, other projects and being lazy i guess with completing this swap. I need to get my ass into gear and get it done! the next part is just to clean up the wiring, put the dash and ecu away make the bonnet close. and test drive i guess. I have a bigger throttlebody and I want to spin the intake manifold 180 degrees too.

Adrian @ SAS
08-12-2013, 09:40 PM
http://nzhondas.com/build-threads/124406-v6-step-step-build-into-eg-aussie-racer.html

.Dave
10-12-2013, 08:58 PM
go and drive a vr6, heavy over the front, handles like shit, impossible to service

j series is just stupid when you can get plenty out of a b,h or k...

bboyzell
11-12-2013, 03:35 PM
If you wanting to see a J-swap have a watch of this guy in Aus that has a video blog of it.
Well worth checking out his other videos also

V6 Civic EG Muscle Hatch - phase III - 3 litres
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkgdYjDuFSo&list=PLh5B6MCXRHiGQb3KjmrdT6CIebxpcaeAE

A-man
21-12-2013, 09:46 AM
I think he is on here somewhere?

SHOGUNOVDDRK
21-12-2013, 10:15 AM
There was a similar build on NZ Honda's