PDA

View Full Version : Accord Euro 04 Front Grill

eurosx
30-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Hey all,

Would anyone happen to know where abouts I could find an after market Chrome front grill for an Accord euro 04 model?

Cheers for the help

Darkii_
30-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Hey mate,

The foglights are H11's and the High beams are H1's

The stock grill has chrome, if thats not enough maybe the kenstyle one will be better?

eurosx
30-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey Darkii,

Cheers for the info, Legend :)

For the front grill mine only has the Honda badge its self as Chrome and have seen a few with the full Chrome front grill and it looked fairly better specially that mine is the Grey color,

Sorry to be a noob but were do you recommend to look for the Grills and a bit more noobie but whats the Kenstyle :o

Cheers

N3M3SIS
30-11-2009, 01:20 PM
YOur car must be a 03-05,
the 06+ had the 3 chrome strips. unfortunatly, the 06+ grill wont fit on the 03-05, I allready tried it.

Maybe have someone custom spray your one chrome?
or buy a aftermarket one

eurosx
30-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey N3M3SIS,

Yeh mine is the 04 model, thanks for the TIP that it won't fit so I won't be trying that,

I could get a friend to spray it as you said but in regards to just getting an after market one, is there any were you recommend or any specific brand?

Cheers for the help

YDENY4
07-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I've got an 03 euro and love the look of the 06 grill, i know its not a massive difference but it still looks alot better. I also looked into changing my grill but for the price, personally i could think of better ways to spend my hard earned $$ BUT what i will be looking into hopefully in the next few weeks is going past a shop that does stickers because they also do chrome pinstriping, so what i was thinking is just getting them to put a nice chrome strip on each of the center fins of my 03 grill. I will see how it goes and let you guys know, will also post some pics too.