PDA

View Full Version : Car Alarm - Honda Civic EG

SuiJin
30-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Stuck on a few things,
Flash light (Hazard) - Apparently I need a DPDT relay cause I have one wire out of the alarm system.
Window auto roll up - These are located at the drivers kick. Also need a DPDT relay. Because the alarm too only has one wire to connect to the power window.
LH:Red/Blue RH:Blue/Yellow

Currently stuck on the central locking also *using the remote.
is an eg civic vti
Negative trigger or Positive trigger
or
Pneumatic central locking aswell as electric lock?

Engine cut off circuit - Fuel pump in general am i right?

Can someone confirm this

wAYzoR
01-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi mate will try and give you a few quick answers from what ive learnt from installing a few alarms my self. First your hazard lights, if there is a single wire coming from alarm, find out if it is a - or +, then what you can do is buy your self a diode (allows power to only go 1way, you can pick these up at dick smith for under a few bucks), and hook it up to your hazard light switch.
With your window rollup you need to get into the drivers door, and find a constant 12v and hook it up to your elec windows unit which is also in the drivers door, this allows the window to go up and down with out ACC being on.
With the central locking you should only have to use 2 wires to it, the passenger door will follow what the drivers door is doing..

Anyways i thought id try n help ya out but im on lunch :P see how you go mate.. good luck

cnez
02-03-2010, 08:26 PM
not trying to steal this thread but thought it was appropriate to post here.

i've managed to get my remote locking working but am confused with a few wires.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3243/warlockalarm.jpg

i've got 2 brown wires that are meant to go to my hazards... "no idea how to approach this"

also the yellow wire goes to the supplied relay. green87a is supposed to go to a constant 12V+ but i dont understand whats happening with green 30. high coil?

and positive door trigger?

have been using this site for wiring references:

http://www.commandocaralarms.com/wiring/1994-1995/Honda/Civic/675.html

help appreciated.

cnez
03-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Bump! Can anybody mak sense of the relay on the top right? Plus the two brown wires fr the lights????

wAYzoR
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Brown wires are wired directly to your indicators (on the back of your hazard switch will do), just find the left and right side with a test light. Im pretty sure it should be running off a + but best to check it out b4 hand. With the relay do some research to learn about relay but a hint it is to control your immobiliser :)

wAYzoR
03-03-2010, 01:16 PM
BTW what brand alarm system is it?

cnez
03-03-2010, 05:43 PM
warlock alarm from JBhifi. yeh got the brown wires wired properly. still stuck on the relay/immobiliser, door triggers and power windows.

cnez
03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Just to confirm, I'm not missing anything right? I don't understand the relay diagram. I know how relays work since I had to fab a foglights harness. What exactly is 'green 30' wire connecting to? A 9volt battery!? Lol. I'm hoping it isn't another 'control unit' or component that is supposed to have come with the alarm kit, and if that's the case I don't seem to have one :s all I needa know is what green 30 connects to :s