PDA

View Full Version : should I

Denchy
25-11-2004, 04:19 PM
ok might not be the right forum but eh what they gonna do shave my head and send me to Iraq?

I am stuck on whether I should leave this black or should I paint it to match the light grey interior of my EK1 ? honest replies would be cool :wave: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=602&stc=1

vtc
25-11-2004, 04:33 PM
your not gonna get it the same colour grey and its gonna cost too much money to do.. just put it on like that...

Z
25-11-2004, 04:41 PM
your not gonna get it the same colour grey and its gonna cost too much money to do.. just put it on like that...
Ditto. Either get it colour matched to coincide with the pillar, or leave it black. (Ie: Dont just use some random grey kinda colour)

mytoycivic
25-11-2004, 07:11 PM
it will look better in black anyway
;)

karbonphyber
25-11-2004, 08:10 PM
get some graffiti kids to spray a kustom design for u! fully sik. lol

_Daniel
25-11-2004, 09:06 PM
I say leave it black :)

CTR Coupe
25-11-2004, 09:29 PM
spray the rest of the interior black to match the gauge pods.

ok not really. just leave it dont paint it.

panda[cRx]
25-11-2004, 09:50 PM
you should keep it in the box coz its a defect.
defectable coz it 'obstructs vision'
i have a friend at vicroads and he says he gets these defects coming in all the time.

i dont mean to piss off the guys at underground imports but yeah just be careful. althought u in brissy, not victoria the traffic nazi state :(

SiR JDM
26-11-2004, 01:24 AM
yea panda is right.. its a defect... here in vic anyway...

Ive seen black pillars in an EG (grey trim) and it doesn't look great.. I say spray it grey, sure it wont be identical, but it wont stand out *AS MUCH* as dark black !!

egSi
26-11-2004, 07:53 AM
']you should keep it in the box coz its a defect.
defectable coz it 'obstructs vision'
i have a friend at vicroads and he says he gets these defects coming in all the time.

i dont mean to piss off the guys at underground imports but yeah just be careful. althought u in brissy, not victoria the traffic nazi state :(piss of teh guys at underground imports? done lol nah jks.

hmm scott man uve seen terrys its black and looks good but he got crzy dark tint so u dont really notice it unless the window is down, id suggest if u can get a real nice match then match it BUT if u cant i think black with work :thumbsup:

and yeah man u see some of the shit ppl get away with in qld:rolleyes:

LatinoHatchCrap
26-11-2004, 08:30 AM
if you're in melb ring Don on 0413750740 from auto decor repairs. He will colour match any plastic or fix damaged interiors.

cheers

Denchy
26-11-2004, 08:37 AM
nah we dont get much of a drama up here in Queensland at all, I have a monster tacho thats being removed as its F'd in the A and everytime i get pulled over for a harresment inspection i always pass through all clear. unless your insanely low or loud you dont get too much heat unless you have drawn undue attention on your self.

Thanks for the suggestions, cant be ****ed painting it anyways lol.

Scotty
:wave:

Mr. Focus
26-11-2004, 09:29 AM
get some graffiti kids to spray a kustom design for u! fully sik. lolnot all graff heads are kids! trust me ;) have you tried a re-trimmer or spray shop. they should be able to color match it. i think some hardware stores can color match spraypaint too. or go to mitre 10 in the city. just as you get in the door turn right and theres about 200 different spray paint colors. im sure you could find a match there! like i said- not all graff heads are kids! :wave:

karbonphyber
26-11-2004, 09:53 AM
not all graff heads are kids! trust me ;) have you tried a re-trimmer or spray shop. they should be able to color match it. i think some hardware stores can color match spraypaint too. or go to mitre 10 in the city. just as you get in the door turn right and theres about 200 different spray paint colors. im sure you could find a match there! like i said- not all graff heads are kids! :wave:
lol okay.....point noted!

to the Apillar guy : match the colors mate. lol no point having a new panel on the car and not matching the colors... =o)