PDA

View Full Version : Cluster for EG !

djkotic
03-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey guys,

I recently bought myself an EG breeze (haha i know i know but it was cheap) anyway besides it being slow as, I was looking to get a new cluster for it. I'm sure this has already been posted but I thought you could just get any cluster from any EG and it should be plug and play for it to work. So, some help would be great. I called up a few wreckers (listed in a thread on here) and some were saying that the EFI ones wont fit and some places said that it would. Can somebody shed some light on this for me please!

Anyway, I will post some pics up for you guys. Even though everybody here knows what a stock EG breeze looks like.. lol

Oh, and if anybody is selling a cluster, PM me!!! I was unlucky that Suijin sold his just when I got back from holidays.. :(

I am located in Northern Suburbs of Melbourne

Cheers

Zilli
04-12-2009, 07:00 AM
they will physically fit no problem, the wiring and electrics of it, hopefully someone here can help you dude

djkotic
05-12-2009, 12:53 AM
anybody?

mocchi
05-12-2009, 07:36 AM
get cluster from efi it would work fine. ask peachy.
he has a breeze and used an efi cluster (from vti i think).
suijin sold the cluster to peachy. hahah too late for j00.

tiksie
05-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Would've sold you mine if I didn't give it away when I sold the car lol.

You can get any cluster from any EG, they are all interchangable, EG4/5 GLi/VTi/Si/GL, you can use any that has a RPM dude, just plug and play dude, same harness.

djkotic
05-12-2009, 10:15 PM
oh okay sweet. thanks heaps yo! appreciate the help..

still looking so pm me if anybody has one :D

djkotic
08-12-2009, 10:14 AM
hey guys,

finally got one. thanks for your help