PDA

View Full Version : euro lip modification and fitting

boneyards
09-12-2009, 04:58 PM
hey guys i live in Perth and i bought a oem front lip for my accord euro from a body shop called s2r. i got the lip and found out that it doesn't even fit. s2r have said that they can modify and fit the lip on my car but they have not contacted me at all after Ive called them multiple times to book an appointment to get it fitted.

Ive now turned to finding another body shop that is able to extend the lip to fit and install it. does anyone know any body shops in Perth that can do this?

euro_tr4sh
09-12-2009, 08:12 PM
fiber vision maybe?... dunno if theyre still around but they assembeld the front end on my mates vl calais out of three different cars and did a primo job, them or the spoilershop, both are located around the myaree/oconnor area i think, which is where styled2race has moved hasnt it?

tony1234
10-12-2009, 06:33 AM
hey guys i live in Perth and i bought a oem front lip for my accord euro from a body shop called s2r. i got the lip and found out that it doesn't even fit. s2r have said that they can modify and fit the lip on my car but they have not contacted me at all after Ive called them multiple times to book an appointment to get it fitted.

Ive now turned to finding another body shop that is able to extend the lip to fit and install it. does anyone know any body shops in Perth that can do this?
Tell them you want your money back or a lip that fits.If it's OEM it should be a perfect fit.

SRVTIR
10-12-2009, 10:02 AM
you should always go OEM, it deosnt fit, then it cant be OEM.. lmao

[ IV 23 VI ]
10-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Im guessing he bought OEM style.
Before buying the front lip you should of asked f it was OEM fitment.

boneyards
11-12-2009, 02:32 AM
yea wen i told them it didnt fit they were like yea its all good we just have to book you in for a time and well be able to extend the lip and fit it on for you.
its been weeks and ive called them 3 times and went down to the shop once and theyve still not gotten back to me or booked me a time to get my lip fitted.

im sick of them so im looking for other body shops in perth that can do bodykit modifications