PDA

View Full Version : VIP Style or Race Style??

RiceMeister
16-12-2009, 02:28 PM
In the process of completely re-doing my CK Accord. Doing quite a few mods, but am still undecided about wheels/stance. I'm going to be dumping on adjustable Koni Yellows and compressed Superlow King Springs (about 4inch drop max).

So essentially the car is going to be quite low, well as low as it can be and still be driveable...

My question is...which of these three styles should I pursue for wheels/stance:

1. Lightweight 17x7/7.5 racey wheels in a high offset (42+) with some 225/40 rubber and dump the car on these.

2. OEM style and throw on the Euro Luxury wheels (17x7 +55) and slam over the high offset (can get these really cheap)

3. VIP? Japanese 18x8 on front and 18x9 on rear with stretched tyres on front and rear (215/40/18) with natural camber and possibly camber kit on rear. Dumped as low as possibele, tucking tire and extremely flush.

Already have guards rolled so my options are pretty open...

Suspension is going to be on relatively soon and once my other mods are done (exhaust, headlights, visors, tint, new front lip) i'll be searching for some new wheels, probably in early Feb. Would love to be a bit different and go for something a wild like 18x9 on the back..which hasn't been done on a CK in australia before. Been doing a lot of reading on US site v6p.net where 6th Gen modding is big and in terms of fitment 18x9 (+38) does work on a CK, just needs some guard rolling, minor camber, stretch tyres and some bumper tab modification...so pretty keen to try it...

price is also a factor as the euro lux wheels I can get quite cheap and the other options may be a bit more expensive...
I also understand my accord isn't a quick car, so not going for a "race-spec" style really, just more for looks as I'm going to be doing all thats possible to increase performance slighty on the CK regardless of wheel choice.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

vipaccord
16-12-2009, 05:12 PM
i think our cars need 18's at least or go 19's like me.

RiceMeister
16-12-2009, 05:15 PM
I think 18s will be best cause I went with 19s and they're too big for my liking lol. Rather go with more width. What specs are your 19s man?

felixd
16-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I think 18s will be best cause I went with 19s and they're too big for my liking lol. Rather go with more width. What specs are your 19s man?

buy mine ill give u special price if u want :) we will make it fit too

RiceMeister
16-12-2009, 05:29 PM
I think I will man!! It might take some work to get them on right, definitely need some bumper trimming for rear. I'll have my sussy on soon then we could testfit :)

RiceMeister
17-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Any advice or opinions welcome!!

vipaccord
17-12-2009, 04:16 PM
my 19's are 235/35/19 +45.yeah i had to relocate the bumper screw but still had to even when i had 18's but the 18's were +42 so were a little closer to the bumper.

RiceMeister
17-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Ahh nice, are your 19's 8" wide? I've been reading up a lot lately on fitment and what the US dudes rock and I've decided to go 18x8 up front and 9 wide on the rear with some camber and stretched tires. Gonna have to cut up the bumper tab and guards are already rolled so should fit. Looking at offset between 35 and 40

Jarkz
18-12-2009, 04:36 PM
style 1 or 2.

18's look nice & flashy, but your ruining the overall car & it's handling abilities

RiceMeister
20-12-2009, 12:26 PM
^Yeah i was thinking that having the car dumped with 18's will probably compromise a lot of handling, but on the other hand the accords aren't made to be quick or agile. I've got a rear sway bar, upper strut and will be putting in konis soon so ill have a good sussy setup. I reckon the accords are good as slow ass cruisers slammed to the ground, ill have sussy on soon so ill be riding on my euro 16's and then decide which move to make.

hows the S14 going?

[ IV 23 VI ]
21-12-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP style for sure, but the wheels need to be a Japanese VIP wheel or its not VIP styled.

18's should be fine as long as the car is body dropped on the floor, which I doubt anyone would do in Aus, apart from Alfa (Rein).

taccord12
21-12-2009, 03:51 PM
;2592181']VIP style for sure, but the wheels need to be a Japanese VIP wheel or its not VIP styled.

18's should be fine as long as the car is body dropped on the floor, which I doubt anyone would do in Aus, apart from Alfa (Rein).

i think more people would if every driveway was flat and our roads could be better.

Back to topic, race imo, VIP requires too much effort as you need like 23 said, massive drop, big wheels, full body kit, etc... for it to be VIP, so if you're on a budget, probably better off doing race style or else you're stuck in between, just do a clean race look :)

[ IV 23 VI ]
23-12-2009, 01:06 PM
I doubt it, I always here people say If the roads were better etc, they would slam there car, but there all talk..

In Japan most of the roads are worse than ours every few hundred meters there are bumps were the road joins...

Also if you want your car to stand out from the crowd do VIP, its a fairly new trend in Aus yes its expensive but thats the whole point its luxurious and not for some one who is into fake parts and your car will just look weird in JDM style (large 4dr family sedan just screams rice)..

But if your on a tight budget, then I guess you will have to go JDM.

taccord12
23-12-2009, 04:45 PM
;2594265']I doubt it, I always here people say If the roads were better etc, they would slam there car, but there all talk..

In Japan most of the roads are worse than ours every few hundred meters there are bumps were the road joins...

Also if you want your car to stand out from the crowd do VIP, its a fairly new trend in Aus yes its expensive but thats the whole point its luxurious and not for some one who is into fake parts and your car will just look weird in JDM style (large 4dr family sedan just screams rice)..

But if your on a tight budget, then I guess you will have to go JDM.

Sorry but may i just ask where you are getting these facts from? are you Japanese / lived in Japan? driven a car on Japanese roads? and have you visited all the places in Australia?

I'm guessing you're not from Brisbane because up here our roads are bumpy as hell. pot holes every where, especially after rain.

But it's true some people are all talk, but then again you'll have to think about practicality, especially for people who doesn't have air suspension, you cannot possibly expect someone with coilovers to slam their car, they will not be able to get on any driveways, and i doubt you'll park a VIP car that you spend lots of money on on the side of the road, right?

Also are there much VIP parts for his specific accord? not any bodykit would make the car "VIP" if you know what i mean. Maybe there's more racey JDM style for his car than there is VIP. You can't really just suggest everybody to go VIP with every car

RiceMeister
23-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Buying secondhand Japanese vip wheels. Looking at a few different sets at the moment. But want something with a mesh design and some nice dish. The car will be on koni shocks and compressed superlows in a couple of weeks and I'll be able to get it very, very low. Going to change springs to custom kmacs to get even lower so i'm definitely down for the cause with VIP.

RiceMeister
23-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Valid points by both of you and yes parts for my car are really hard to find taaccord let alone VIP style parts and lip kits. The jp vizage kit is about as close as you can get but landing one here is a joke lol too expensive for a uni student. I'm going to stick with some nice jap dished 18s, slammed and a simple front lip. With the natural camber I'll get at the back and the tyre stretching I think I'll achieve the look in after. Also adding visors, eyelids, 15% tints and a subtle twin tip exhaust. When I'm done I hope to have a clean, slammed ride with a nice stance. Maybe not VIP, but more VIP than race/jdm style I think

xntrik
23-12-2009, 05:18 PM
VIP is sex.

taccord12
23-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Valid points by both of you and yes parts for my car are really hard to find taaccord let alone VIP style parts and lip kits. The jp vizage kit is about as close as you can get but landing one here is a joke lol too expensive for a uni student. I'm going to stick with some nice jap dished 18s, slammed and a simple front lip. With the natural camber I'll get at the back and the tyre stretching I think I'll achieve the look in after. Also adding visors, eyelids, 15% tints and a subtle twin tip exhaust. When I'm done I hope to have a clean, slammed ride with a nice stance. Maybe not VIP, but more VIP than race/jdm style I think

:) hope everything goes well for you, post some pics when you're done with your ride!

[ IV 23 VI ]
24-12-2009, 11:47 AM
No I have not driven there myself in Japan,

I have a friend who lived in Japan for several years who is Australia biggest player in VIP cars and is very knowledgeable, And he has told me this for a fact that our roads are not better than Japans, apart from maybe there highways are better.
If you think Queenslands road are bad Sydneys are worst.. even team Agents from Melbourne agree..
Also in Japan most VIP cars with the massive camber and super low stance are on Coilovers, not air, only the newer vehicles like the Lexus GS and LS etc are on air in jp..
So it comes down to whether your game enough not practicality, when u build a VIP car your not building a practical car, if u want practicality drive stock.
Also parts his car is not a VIP platform car in the first place so he wont find VIP parts but he VIP style his car.. with a neat lip kit, look into Thailand or Indonesia they have VIP styled kits for that model Accord..
Also most important is his stance of the car, if he can drop it with a fat set of VIP wheels and get some nice camber with flushess of the rim to the guard but slammed not above thhe tyre like that gay american hellaflush crap..
pm me ricemeister I know were u can get a beaultiful set of brand new 20x8.5 & 20x9.5 Vienna LM9 wheels (meshed VIP style) for around $2.5k landed thats less than half price.

What it comes down too is if you want VIP you have to sacrifice practicality, just like if u want JDM u have to have 2nd hand Tein coilovers, lol

taccord12
24-12-2009, 02:06 PM
"I have a friend who lived in Japan for several years who is Australia biggest player in VIP cars and is very knowledgeable"

True... should probably introduce him and try get him to give us some insight on VIP, maybe get him to post some pics and give ppl some tips and pointers and educate us all on VIP in like the lounge section or something if that's possible?

[ IV 23 VI ]
24-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Most people here dont like VIP style I have found..

They all talk crap about it except for a few, since they dont know the style. They only know sexspec and JDM.

Also ozhonda is mostly JDM civic's & integra's

So I doubt he would be interested,
If you want to find out more there is a small site called Aus-Vip, but the cars in Aus have a long way to go before they reach the likes of Japan on that forum.

Thnx for the interest though.

taccord12
24-12-2009, 06:44 PM
;2595533']Most people here dont like VIP style I have found..

They all talk crap about it except for a few, since they dont know the style. They only know sexspec and JDM.

Also ozhonda is mostly JDM civic's & integra's

So I doubt he would be interested,
If you want to find out more there is a small site called Aus-Vip, but the cars in Aus have a long way to go before they reach the likes of Japan on that forum.

Thnx for the interest though.

Cheers, i'll have a look now :)

RiceMeister
05-01-2010, 01:08 PM
been doing some thinking and looking round and decided to go the USDM route with my accord. going to dump the car on some fat 18's with stretched tires and go for the hellaflush look with a neatly cambered rear. the trend in the US scene with 6th Gen accords is hellaflush with a simple lip kit or a front lip and dumped which is definitely do-able with the resources I have available to me here in Aus, which is quite limited compared to the us market.

suspension goes in before the end of the month then off to do some test fits of new wheel setups :)

[ IV 23 VI ]
05-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Nice but I dont think it will look USDM unless you plan on doing a JDM style with hella flush setup, USDM Hella Flush is a mix of JDM and VIP and Drift all in one, imo

If you colour code your lip kit and with the style you said u want to do, I think it will look more like Indo style..

USDM Hella Flush u would need to have a JDM style lip kit in Black on your silver Accord, with Hella Flush wheel, tire, and coil setup, with American Hella Flush, Wrong offset Crew and Area 50 stickers all the windscreen and Rear window... :p

[ IV 23 VI ]
05-01-2010, 05:31 PM
here is the only pic I can find of a VIP styled 6th Gen, Its half finished, but the kit looks good, most 6th gen VIP kits look like shit.
I still remember the Cabin Boys 6th Gen, that was real classy back in the days dropped on 19's, but I dont have a pic.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6676/23092009612.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/i/23092009612.jpg/)

RiceMeister
05-01-2010, 09:17 PM
;2606531']Nice but I dont think it will look USDM unless you plan on doing a JDM style with hella flush setup, USDM Hella Flush is a mix of JDM and VIP and Drift all in one, imo

If you colour code your lip kit and with the style you said u want to do, I think it will look more like Indo style..

USDM Hella Flush u would need to have a JDM style lip kit in Black on your silver Accord, with Hella Flush wheel, tire, and coil setup, with American Hella Flush, Wrong Fitment Crew and Area 50 stickers all the windscreen and Rear window... :p

haha yes, if i manage to pull off hellaflush style properly then I'll definitely throw up some stickerage on the rear window :p

Thanks for help 23, I've been looking around at lip kits and I've managed to source the wings west w-type kit like below. its the main kit used by US 6th Gen'ers with fat offset wheels and hella flush setups. what do you think?

Aside from that if I can't get hold of it or it becomes too exxy $$$ with shipping I've found a mugen replica lip kit which can also be purchased from overseas which would give more of a JDM look, also suited to hellaflush.

I think my car will be a bit of a mix of styles, but it will definitely not be ricey. I'm taking care choosing quality parts for the accord and want to do it right. I've definitely decided on hellaflush style for sussy and wheel setup and a clean look overall, so a simple lip kit, usdm headlights, eyelids, dark tint and some visors will most likely be the most obvious mods. exhaust and fujita intake are also going to added on.

here's the w-type kit (ignore the crappy wheel setup lol):

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8352/042dh.jpg

[ IV 23 VI ]
05-01-2010, 09:46 PM
NP man,
I like he wings west kit, dunno what the back looks like but from the front and side it looks good,
I think your on the right track, the only problem is sourcing your parts and shipping them once u find them,
If the kit is polyurethane you can bend it to save shipping $$
The main thing I yhink with the 6th gen, that will set u apart from others i the grill, get an open design like the one I posted and it will look tough as.

RiceMeister
06-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Yeah man, its the shipping thats the bitch, costs as much as the kit itself. I got a quote from bodykits.com for the WW kit, its $700 USD for the Kit and another $550 for shipping. and its polyurethane too. All up $1200+ USD is going to be quite pricey to get it landed, thats the only issuse I have...

If it was available here for test fitting and buying, I'd have one in a second and would happily pay $1000+, shipping is the shit part because thats also the sea freight rate and will take 2 months to arrive.

In regards to the grill, in the 98-2000 6th Gen's the centrepiece for the grill is not removable (as in the horizontal bar, like in the pic I posted)

You can only change the grill on CK2 Accord 2001/02. I was contemplating getting the centre piece removed and done in a way so you wouldn't know it was ever there then getting a one piece grill for CK2...but if I do it and I don't like it I'm stuck with it.

Ahh the dilemmas of modifying!! haha :)

RiceMeister
06-01-2010, 09:15 AM
A dude from Hawaii on V6P.net has a VIP 6th Gen unlike anyone else...

I love his lip kit. Also on air runner.
The specs on his eurolines are: 18x8 +38 (F) and 18x9 +38 (R) with 215/40 (F) and 225/40 (R)

Exactly the same specs wheels and tyres I'm looking at putting on. Requires -2 Camber in rear (if wanting no finger gap/slammed) fender rolling all round and bumper tab relocation. If I get the same spec wheels I'm also going to get my rear guards pulled 3mm for some extra clearance.

here are some pics...

what do you think of this wheel setup? It's mildly aggressive which suits me well i think, as I can't afford new tyres every week and -6 camber haha. so -2on the rear is something I can live with.

*wheel pics at bottom are taken with 2 finger gap all round and 0 camber.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/Sidexxx.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/EMRgolf/6thgenROTM/Picture625.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/WorkEurolinerims.jpg

Front Wheel:
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/frontz1.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/frontz2.jpg

Rear Wheel:
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/rearz3.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/Sakuradrops808/rearz4.jpg

[ IV 23 VI ]
06-01-2010, 09:31 AM
That car is from Team Revision, I have a few friends from there, There crew is one of the best VIP styled cars outsside of Japan

RiceMeister
06-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I've seen a few of their rides...pretty awesome stuff for non-jap VIP.

opinions on wheel setup? that post took me like 20mins to do haha

RiceMeister
08-01-2010, 09:35 AM
any opinions on the above fitment?

[ IV 23 VI ]
08-01-2010, 05:30 PM
The fitment is neat..
I would personally go a little more aggressive if buying brand new wheels and have the option of choosing offsets if your on air like that guy..

Are you sure he only has -2 camber? with airrunners he should have at least -5/6 deg camber in the rear, unless he has a camber kit..

if I was you I would go at least -3 in the rear, its always nicer to have the rears a little more, also you dont really notice -2.

Also tyres are a little chunky, get a 35 series instead of 40 series since u wont be on air like him u may scrub out.

But yeah that setup is nice.. all you need to do now is find wheels with that offset and size. lol

RiceMeister
12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
ive found the exact wheels im after...just waiting to install sussy :p

in regard to camber, how do you adjust how much camber you have? do you need a camber kit? I'm happy to run -3 in the rear, seen pictures and its still ok for daily. will natural camber do? or is there something i need to do to get -3?

im thinking 215/40/18 on front as they stretch just nicely and still will keep handling, however looking at 225/35/18 for rear, just to get a little more stretch and more clearance so I don't scrub. Also getting rear guards pumped 2-3mm to ensure even further that I won't scrub with 18x9 on the rear as I do carry passengers.

so my next question..

- pumped guards (2-3mm)
- 18x9 + 38 with 225/35/18
- dropped about 3.5 inch in rear (want to tuck tyre)
- bumper tab relocated.

fit ok?

felixd
12-01-2010, 08:32 PM
ive found the exact wheels im after...just waiting to install sussy :p

in regard to camber, how do you adjust how much camber you have? do you need a camber kit? I'm happy to run -3 in the rear, seen pictures and its still ok for daily. will natural camber do? or is there something i need to do to get -3?

im thinking 215/40/18 on front as they stretch just nicely and still will keep handling, however looking at 225/35/18 for rear, just to get a little more stretch and more clearance so I don't scrub. Also getting rear guards pumped 2-3mm to ensure even further that I won't scrub with 18x9 on the rear as I do carry passengers.

so my next question..

- pumped guards (2-3mm)
- 18x9 + 38 with 225/35/18
- dropped about 3.5 inch in rear (want to tuck tyre)
- bumper tab relocated.

fit ok?

crazy mang !!! :D if euro can fit 18x10 the accord can easily fit 18x9 lulz :)

felixd
12-01-2010, 08:36 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2jcamnc.jpg

RiceMeister
12-01-2010, 09:08 PM
haha felix, dont worry bro, im already convinced into buying your wheels :p

Just dont wanna get too much scrub in the back, ill be changing to 35 tyre i think and 215/40 up front. and slammeed!

still not sure how all the camber works...natural should be enough i think

[ IV 23 VI ]
13-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Go with natural camber first and see it it all fits after a wheel allignment, if it doesnt then buy a camber kit, maybe u might have too much camber without one or not enough..

But 8 inch wide rims with 215/40/18 will not be very stretched.. thats fairly normal..
Try something with a lower profile or find a thinner tyre 205 etc

threesix
13-01-2010, 05:51 PM
V.I.P for life!!!!!

if you rims arent 9"+ wide at the back your not BALLLIN!!! lol ;)

RiceMeister
13-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Decided to go 215/35 front cause I don't want too much of an epic stretch as car is fwd and don't want to ruin handling completely. 225/35 on rear will most likely happen too. Hopefully natural camber is enough, from what the US forum dudes have told me they should fit ok naturally. Just don't wanna scrub. Will be doingtest fit soon neways

felixd
13-01-2010, 08:34 PM
V.I.P for life!!!!!

if you rims arent 9"+ wide at the back your not BALLLIN!!! lol ;)

ahahahah fresh ;)

RiceMeister
13-01-2010, 08:37 PM
^hahaha whole point I want the wide stance at rear is to be sitting low with stretch and camber.....ballin outta control.. Hahahaha :p

threesix
14-01-2010, 05:58 PM
on my civic the rear tyres are mega streched. love it. soo much dish. dish or die! lol.

RiceMeister
14-01-2010, 10:21 PM
what tyres you running on the ssr viennas man? ive been thinking today and might go crazy stretch on back. looks so hot !

p.s: SF x OZH photoshoot once my cars finished ;)

threesix
15-01-2010, 07:34 AM
9inches at the back of the FD. 8 up front.

its a little balling but some those dudes running 9.5iches on their civics are stunting!

SFxOZH!! lol :)

RiceMeister
15-01-2010, 07:45 AM
word, thats what ill be running in a few weeks. what tyres you running?

RiceMeister
17-01-2010, 01:13 PM
just got my 20% tints done yesterday, installed my window visors which just arrived and got my roof wrapped in black carbon, will post pics in a build thread soon.

:)

Jarkz
17-01-2010, 01:23 PM
go this route.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ztdrf4.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/jzzim8.jpg

aggressive yet not to big in the wheel department.

RiceMeister
17-01-2010, 01:52 PM
ordered mu-gen lip same as above and will be colour coding.

not a fan of the whole race style wheels and colour matching.

decided to go aggresive and more of a vip route. that car above ended up going for a 18x9.5 super aggressive fitment all round, its on v6p.net

threesix
18-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Rice - im running 215/40 Kuuuhhhmmmooooss.

RiceMeister
18-01-2010, 10:13 AM
on the 9's? word...liking that setup.

been thinking for the last couple weeks what tyres to run. thinking of going 215/35 on the 8's at front and 215/40 on 9's at the rear...or 225/35 on rear, but would love 215 all round.

[ IV 23 VI ]
18-01-2010, 10:32 AM
215/35 Front and 225/35 Rear would look better, long side walls are ugly..

RiceMeister
18-01-2010, 01:14 PM
front tires on wheels im buying are bald so will change them over the day I get them to 215/35/18 and rears are still ok, but when they do go i'll throw 225/35 or 215/35 on them, from what i've seen on tyrestretch.com pic library 215/35 on a 9" looks hot!

threesix just sent me a photo of ssr's with 215/35 on a 9 ill post tonight...

threesix
18-01-2010, 01:23 PM
word!.. that would be dope.

RiceMeister
18-01-2010, 01:45 PM
what are you dropped on man? rear is tucked! what are wheel specs too?

threesix
18-01-2010, 01:57 PM
just pedders spring/stock shocks.

cant remember the offset off hand..

RiceMeister
18-01-2010, 02:58 PM
decided to go 215/35 up front and 225/35 on the rear.
will have everything done in the next 3 weeks as I'm back on the roads in a fortnight...

pics coming soon... going to do my build thread tonight and show off my new roof/tint/visors :p

Atjo
22-01-2010, 12:12 PM
How about this style?

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051218100030&Filename=97161.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051218100030&Filename=97162.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051218100030&Filename=97163.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051218100030&Filename=97164.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20051218100030&Filename=97165.jpg

threesix
22-01-2010, 12:15 PM
dope!!

RiceMeister
22-01-2010, 05:36 PM
ah the agentz CK accord, was trying to find photos of it actually...

can you tell me the wheel specs Atjo?

i see he's had the guards pumped, something I definitely want to do.

RiceMeister
22-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Also...not an accord..but here is threesix's Civic on SSR Vienna
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3685/img0048dt.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9913/img0049ry.jpg

felixd
22-01-2010, 06:03 PM
not my cupa tea

RiceMeister
22-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Mmm not really a fan of it either, the quad exhaust looks rice and don't like the fake mugen front bar, prefer oem usdm style or mix of that and VIP

Atjo
22-01-2010, 11:01 PM
The wheels are 19" but I forget the width and the bodykit is custom not fake mugen kit.

threesix
24-01-2010, 09:38 AM
not my cupa tea

my car or the accord!?!:mad: lol!

i like the front bar on that white accord..

RiceMeister
24-01-2010, 04:10 PM
my car or the accord!?!:mad: lol!

i like the front bar on that white accord..

the accord is no good IMO

your FD is sex Al ;)