PDA

View Full Version : need help with cluster,parking light not work on eg

Mr Rzz
27-12-2009, 12:26 AM
hi

just found out my eg cluster light ,parking light not work
i check fuse box inside car still good and i swap other fuse and still not work

any ppl know wut s happen?or is there other fuse damage?

2MPRS
27-12-2009, 12:59 AM
the globes are blown then u need to pull out ur cluster and replace them

rayb3na_
27-12-2009, 01:11 AM
not neccessarily is the whole cluster out? or just sections of it.. its a common issue for an eg if all your bulbs are out and the fuses are fine try replacing your dimmer switch 90% of the time that will be your problem =]

Mr Rzz
27-12-2009, 01:22 AM
oh sorry i mean cluster light ,parking light and boot number plate light
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=2089
i check number 19 fuse and that fuse still good

ninzee
27-12-2009, 01:59 AM
lol have u tried replacing 1 of the bulbs not working if that doesnt work then u know its a fuse or some thing like that and if it works u know u jst has a shitload of bad luck for all of them to blow at the same time

kcokla
27-12-2009, 08:04 AM
i spoke to him privately about this - its not the bulb,

everything connected/attached to the parker lights - such as cluster, climate control area, and parker lights themselves dont work (yes all of them)

however strangely the head lights work.

riruiz_88
27-12-2009, 08:23 AM
this happened to me exactly the same thing. in the end i found that the active cable of the parker had been chewed up by rubbing against the power steering pulley. simply soldered and taped back together.

cluster lights, climate control lights, parker lights, rear back up lights including indicators were all out when i had the problem. when it happened to me it was night, was very dangerous ey.

Mr Rzz
27-12-2009, 09:30 AM
this happened to me exactly the same thing. in the end i found that the active cable of the parker had been chewed up by rubbing against the power steering pulley. simply soldered and taped back together.

cluster lights, climate control lights, parker lights, rear back up lights including indicators were all out when i had the problem. when it happened to me it was night, was very dangerous ey.

that like sound happen to me