PDA

View Full Version : Dyno

npcan2
28-12-2009, 08:59 PM
How much does a normal but cheap Dyno session cost?
Also, where in Melbourne (Eastern Suburbs) can I get one done?
oh, and how long does it take? do they do several runs or just one? (i am a n00b when it comes to dynos n stuff)

This is gonna be a baseline, so I can see how much power my car has gained after all my performance mods...

cheers!

tony1234
29-12-2009, 07:31 AM
How much does a normal but cheap Dyno session cost?
Also, where in Melbourne (Eastern Suburbs) can I get one done?
oh, and how long does it take? do they do several runs or just one? (i am a n00b when it comes to dynos n stuff)

This is gonna be a baseline, so I can see how much power my car has gained after all my performance mods...

cheers!
As i said in another post my install and tune of Haltech Interceptor was $500.You're looking at approx 4-5 hrs.with multiple runs.

Hooman
29-12-2009, 08:24 AM
if it does not involve tuning and you just want to know what your putting out, then u would expect to pay $40-$55 for a quick 5 minute run. Usually they do 2-3 runs.

npcan2
29-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Sorry Tony, I should have made myself more clear.

I just want to see how much my car is outputting before I do any of the performance mods. Right now my car is pretty much stock, but I have the extractors, cat and chip waiting to go on. But I want my before output so I can see how much I have gained afterwards. This is completely separate to my haltech.

So it's around $50ish, but where is there a consistent dyno in melbourne?

Cheers

felixd
29-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry Tony, I should have made myself more clear.

I just want to see how much my car is outputting before I do any of the performance mods. Right now my car is pretty much stock, but I have the extractors, cat and chip waiting to go on. But I want my before output so I can see how much I have gained afterwards. This is completely separate to my haltech.

So it's around $50ish, but where is there a consistent dyno in melbourne?

Cheers

hey mate i wanna do a run aswell let me know when ur up for it :) last time i had 111.8 kW from IM +TB enlarge mod, exhaust , intake .

sodhi90
29-12-2009, 11:38 PM
hey mate i wanna do a run aswell let me know when ur up for it :) last time i had 111.8 kW from IM +TB enlarge mod, exhaust , intake .

Is that from and Auto or Manual?

felixd
30-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Is that from and Auto or Manual?

manual

tony1234
30-12-2009, 07:41 AM
I got 117kw ATW with Comptech intake and headers.I got 122kw ATW (approx.12kw ATW in the midrange)with the Haltech installed but both the power and torque delivery have improved,vtec crossover is now 5300RPM and the power and torque curves are flat with no dips.The car pulls hard now from idle to redline.:p

felixd
30-12-2009, 09:20 AM
I got 117kw ATW with Comptech intake and headers.I got 122kw ATW (approx.12kw ATW in the midrange)with the Haltech installed but both the power and torque delivery have improved,vtec crossover is now 5300RPM and the power and torque curves are flat with no dips.The car pulls hard now from idle to redline.:p

eheheheh i wanna try one more cuz i got headers n HFC installed so im sure i will gain sum more :)

hey tony would u b able to take a snap of ur dyno result :)