PDA

View Full Version : How do you spot multanovas?

Nickykeeng
29-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Is there usually always a police car nearby? or is it a prereq to have "signs erected letting you know speed cameras ahead"?

or is it just a hidden camera waiting for you to speed past?

kcokla
29-12-2009, 07:17 PM
it is a requirement by law to have 3 signs stating that there is a speed camera ahead,
so, after the 2nd one, its best to begin to slow down if you havent already.

ps:

what is a multanovas?

Nickykeeng
29-12-2009, 07:22 PM
they're the name used for those speed cameras

Nickykeeng
29-12-2009, 07:23 PM
so technically its easy to avoid those ones. the ones which you cant avoid are the handheld laser guns. those are friggin bitch.

take for instance this shot i got of police hiding
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs131.snc1/5610_137319452424_628927424_3031137_7154908_n.jpg

geeang
29-12-2009, 07:44 PM
In NSW there are 3 signs before fixed cameras, but handheld radars require no signage at all.

beeza
29-12-2009, 07:52 PM
I know now this:

If you speed,you will get caught.Peace of sh1t car parked on the side of the road,camera inside.There is no limit to how low the cops have been given the rights to go now.Just like other countries.

The rule for me now is this:

'Don't speed if ya wanna keep ya licence'

and

'If ya wanna lose it,speed'

It's that simple,it's how I live me life now and ya know what it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAy more relaxing than trying to spot a bloody cop or a bloody camera.

The only reason I am like this now is I seriously thought I lost my licence but I didn't,so now I respect having it a lot.

That's what it took.

geeang
29-12-2009, 07:58 PM
I know now this:

If you speed,you will get caught.Peace of sh1t car parked on the side of the road,camera inside.There is no limit to how low the cops have been given the rights to go now.Just like other countries.

The rule for me now is this:

'Don't speed if ya wanna keep ya licence'

and

'If ya wanna lose it,speed'

It's that simple,it's how I live me life now and ya know what it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAy more relaxing than trying to spot a bloody cop or a bloody camera.

The only reason I am like this now is I seriously thought I lost my licence but I didn't,so now I respect having it a lot.

That's what it took.

Amen! You wouldn't have a care in the world if you drove sensible and stuck to the posted speed limits, you'd see cops with radars and laugh them off.

You earn the right to drive on the roads, don't let it be taken away because you want to save yourself 2 minutes on a short drive.

beeza
29-12-2009, 08:34 PM
The thing is now,I feel like such a dick for speeding and everyone told me I was,when I did and they dont believe I'm not now.

I understand speeding,I do,I was stuck in that trap.I would sit on a 100 in a 100 and it was BORING! I NEEDED to sit on 110.

Well,now,after coming so close to not being able to drive my car for 3 months,I no longer have those feelings,ask 'ekcoupe' :)

WE cruised out to the bush and I sat on the speed limit the whole way,like a good little boy! hehe :)

Speeding is a trap,we all have the 'racer boy' in us.And I'm just glad I've got mine under wraps.

So I decided to still track my car cause I love it so much but I have decided to not mod my car anymore,cause the faster I make it go,the faster I will go = no licence.

Now,my rule is no speeding,I'm a cruiser now and I'm stoked.

O,yes! The weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I was soooo sick of watching for cop cars and camera's etc,now,I just cruise and it's GREAT!!

Great not being LOCKED IN to that thinking.I was so tired of it.

It's ashame it took an almost loss of licence (or what I thought was my licence gone) to get to this point.

That life...

I Love having a car and licence.Gotta keep it.

Still gonna be hard though,so much BS situations where people are getting done,like getting done in a school zone 2.30 -4pm and the time is 3.53pm = 23km's over and 4 points.The traps are everywhere and ya gotta be onto it to not get caught!

Lukey
29-12-2009, 08:36 PM
If you speed,you will get caught.Peace of sh1t car parked on the side of the road,camera inside

they are the only sorts of cameras where i live lol (but they are only on the highway) :wave: they hide around corners and behind crests/hills in the road, so by the time you see them youve been pinged already :thumbsup:

beeza
29-12-2009, 08:47 PM
^^ Totally.

Are U in Byron Lukey?..

aaronng
29-12-2009, 11:16 PM
it is a requirement by law to have 3 signs stating that there is a speed camera ahead,
so, after the 2nd one, its best to begin to slow down if you havent already.

In NSW there are 3 signs before fixed cameras, but handheld radars require no signage at all.

Not anymore with the new combo speed and red light cameras. Only 1 small sign saying "Safety camera ahead". :(

kcokla
29-12-2009, 11:20 PM
\

I understand speeding,I do,I was stuck in that trap.I would sit on a 100 in a 100 and it was BORING! I NEEDED to sit on 110.

hahahahahahahahaha
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: thats how i roll

beeza
29-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Yup! Me too foreva,but no more.only 2 points left and that didn't stop me.What I thought was a Loss of licence did.

How many points have you got?

curtis265
30-12-2009, 11:29 AM
On roads that you go to regularly, you'll eventually know where usual spots are - i know most of the ones on Leach hwy. I either look for signage or the black tripod.

Alternatively, you could speed in pairs: 2 cars in the speedcamera photo.. and they can't ping u...

Look out for unmarked cop cars too :) 3 antennas on ANY CAR. I saw a unmarked G6E turbo cop car!

beeza
30-12-2009, 11:41 AM
On roads that you go to regularly, you'll eventually know where usual spots are - i know most of the ones on Leach hwy. I either look for signage or the black tripod.

Good luck with that bro :thumbsup:

They know,you know where the usual ones are and that's why they will always look for that different spot while maintaining the usual spots.

If ya speed,you'll get done,it's guaranteed now.Can U not see this?

Like,you maybe lucky and last 6 months but you can bank on it now.

aaron182
30-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Good luck with that bro :thumbsup:

They know,you know where the usual ones are and that's why they will always look for that different spot while maintaining the usual spots.

If ya speed,you'll get done,it's guaranteed now.Can U not see this?

im with you with the not speeding thing mate, i did the same thing, went past a cop car with a rader doing WELL over the limit and thought i got pinged (im on green P's), though my mate was driving behind me and said the cop was out writing someone else up, which i didnt see, so now stick to the limit where possible.
HOWEVER i dont think your guarenteed to get caught, if you know your local roads, you can usually speed and get away with it, but like you said, its just not worth it.

beeza
30-12-2009, 12:07 PM
They are doing thier best job of catching ya and that's only increasing rapidly.It's just dumb,it's a suckers game and they hope you play it.

It's time to wisen up,get smart and keep ya licence.

The amount of story's of people losing thier licence is bs situations have literally compounded on me since I thought I lost mine.

Conclusion - It's happening,a major stripping of the people's money,freedoms and rights,as we move closer to a NWO.

Don't be dumb and just 'go with the flow'.Smarten up,see what's going on and make smart choices.The time is NOW for this.

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 12:10 PM
i don't see speeding laws are removal of my rights

i more see being able to drive on the road without idiots risking the life of myself and my kids as privilege

good on the cops i say

beeza
30-12-2009, 12:25 PM
i don't see speeding laws are removal of my rights

I didn't say that Daz,I said:

"Conclusion - It's happening,a major stripping of the people's money,freedoms and rights,as we move closer to a NWO."

Just as a general thing,this is what's happening,those with open eyes can see it.

Your car is a way 'to get to you' - through your car.We need to all smarten up and realise this and 'not be gotten' :)

Do U understand how many people simply drive 10-15k's over,they are caught in the trap of not being able to stick to the speed limit.They don't drive fast,they don't drive dangerous.In fact,I would say this type of driver is more likey the better and more aware driver on the road but they simply can't stick to the limit cause the speed limit is boring and frustrating to them.

I was one of these people,so I know all too well about it and since my confession,many have gone 'yup,I'm the same'

Do U see this Daz?

They need to slow down,Yes.A real challenge in this world! no?

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 12:27 PM
ah so it doesn't relate to speeding

they'd wana be quick to establish the NWO by 2012 then

beeza
30-12-2009, 12:36 PM
ah so it doesn't relate to speeding

they'd wana be quick to establish the NWO by 2012 then

2012 = More programming.

My favourite girl has done it again!! :thumbsup:

Linky link of links! (http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/keluar4.html)

Zilli
30-12-2009, 12:37 PM
it seems as though these new ones, which are combination red light and speed camera's, are geared toward discouraging intersection accidents.... where people speed to get through a light...

So i think the reality is you just have to realise that you cannot speed through ANY traffic lights...

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 01:05 PM
it seems as though these new ones, which are combination red light and speed camera's, are geared toward discouraging intersection accidents.... where people speed to get through a light...

So i think the reality is you just have to realise that you cannot speed through ANY traffic lights...

yep IMO it's a good idea cause they will either get people for speeding, running a red or for bonus points both

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 01:12 PM
I didn't say that Daz,I said:

"Conclusion - It's happening,a major stripping of the people's money,freedoms and rights,as we move closer to a NWO."

Just as a general thing,this is what's happening,those with open eyes can see it.

Your car is a way 'to get to you' - through your car.We need to all smarten up and realise this and 'not be gotten' :)

Do U understand how many people simply drive 10-15k's over,they are caught in the trap of not being able to stick to the speed limit.They don't drive fast,they don't drive dangerous.In fact,I would say this type of driver is more likey the better and more aware driver on the road but they simply can't stick to the limit cause the speed limit is boring and frustrating to them.

I was one of these people,so I know all too well about it and since my confession,many have gone 'yup,I'm the same'

Do U see this Daz?

They need to slow down,Yes.A real challenge in this world! no?

ok and how long before 10-15kms over the limit gets boring to them

speed limits may seem boring and slow to some but not all drivers and cars/trucks have the same abilities

'they can't pick who gets to go faster than others they would have to allow everyone and where a civic with mods might seem safe doin 115kmph on a certain stretch of road having lesser cars doing those speeds may not be

as i said above raise the limits by 10-15kms and people would soon get bored/think they are to good for it and start abusing the system again

Troy
30-12-2009, 01:28 PM
It's just dumb,it's a suckers game and they hope you play it.
To be honest, I'm sure they would rather you didn't play it. I have a mate who is a cop and is on the road a lot, I can guarantee you with the accidents and near misses he's seen, he'd much rather it just never happened in the first place. When you're on the frontline, you're not thinking about the revenue.

beeza
30-12-2009, 01:32 PM
^^ Exactly! Spot on!

It's the racer boy in Us.

Those with it,like I did,probably still do but am working at not having it anymore,those people need to smarten up and start sticking to the limit 100% of the time or risk losing ya licence which is OBVIOUSLY becoming a too common thing these days.

Not long ago,if ya said to someone you lost your licence,you were a baddie,like a criminal.People still give ya that look sometimes when they here the news but not really anymore cause HEAPS of people are losing thier licence.It's all too common these days.

When U see the bigger pitchure you see why.Until then it's all speed limits and safety for the good of the people!

Thank U government,thank U.

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 01:39 PM
^^ Exactly! Spot on!

It's the racer boy in Us.

Those with it,like I did,probably still do but am working at not having it anymore,those people need to smarten up and start sticking to the limit 100% of the time or risk losing ya licence which is OBVIOUSLY becoming a too common thing these days.

Not long ago,if ya said to someone you lost your licence,you were a baddie,like a criminal.People still give ya that look sometimes when they here the news but not really anymore cause HEAPS of people are losing thier licence.It's all too common these days.

When U see the bigger pitchure you see why.Until then it's all speed limits and safety for the good of the people!

Thank U government,thank U.

why do we have speed limits then ?

beeza
30-12-2009, 01:58 PM
why do we have speed limits then ?

'To save lives' right?

I tend to look at the BIG pitchure and this is how I see it:

The way society has been set up,by design (offcoarse),is to lock people into the reptilian brain,the R complex.

Now,if you wish further information on this please watch this:

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQl1umch2IU)

That link is your easiest way to understand what the hell I'm going on about.

Cheers,Party Hard! :cool:

beeza
30-12-2009, 04:12 PM
It's not that I'm weid or strange,although I might be haha,nah,it's just that I have a different point of observation,like Kiki :)

ek4-guy
30-12-2009, 04:22 PM
but as they keep dropping speedlimits and making things worse more and more people are breaking the rules as you mentioned earlier

and the more they break the rules the more they get intouch with the outlaw in them

and in turn they slowly become numb to breaking rules

does this work against the conditioning they are suposed to want for us

beeza
30-12-2009, 04:47 PM
No,because it's again locking you into the reptilian brain,where you are in that fearful fight or flight state,full of paranoia.All these emotions are negative and give off negative energy,which in turn 4DSTS feed off,it's thier food source.We need food for our bodies (but I believe some have achieved whereby they don't eat and gain thier energy through meditation,making a strong connection with the divine) and Negative 4th density entities (the lizzies etc) need energy of the low vibration which comes from human's negative emotional output.

So it's thought controlling.That's what it's ultimately about,we are but thought.The physical existence is an illusion.We occupy these bodies that are at a certain vibrational frequency that allows us to interact with things of the same vibration,this is 'our world' as we perceive it in these bodies.Because once our true spirit occupy's these physical 'human' bodies we are engrossed with a massive amount of programming,which is ongoing,KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS,and conditioning that works on the emotional level.We must rise above our emotions!!!

So,6-7 billion people are now thinking around the world,that's a lot of energy!

VT3C
30-12-2009, 05:11 PM
not giving any tips on spotting multinovas cause sounds like you're driving like a tool LOL.. maybe a few tickets and a license suspension will teach u a lesson (like BEEZA has learnt). what is the point of 10-15 kms over the speedlimit ? it wont get u there any faster - maybe if you did 30+km over then it would help but then u loose your car under WA Hoon Laws.. plus mr plod will find something wrong with your car and give you a free decal also..

some good points about road safety raised in this thread and I am impressed by most member's responses especially BEEZA - shows how we all grow up eventually and start to consider the outcomes of our actions. and it's not jsut about loosing your license or a fine.. what if you KILL Someone ?? will that be worth the 10-15km over ??

beeza
30-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks VT3C,thanks mate,it dosen't make any sense but it's a state of mind and one that is hard to break but it is certainly do-able.As ya know I needed to think I lost that freedom to appreciate it enough to do what it takes to keep it!

To be honest, I'm sure they would rather you didn't play it. I have a mate who is a cop and is on the road a lot, I can guarantee you with the accidents and near misses he's seen, he'd much rather it just never happened in the first place. When you're on the frontline, you're not thinking about the revenue.

Sorry Troy,missed this..

The madness here never mad sense to me.Now I feel I have a complete view and now I understand the madness.
I would hate to be a policeman and I feel for them but it's thier choice,ya know,as with everything.

Lukey
30-12-2009, 07:30 PM
^^ Totally.

Are U in Byron Lukey?..

nah man, country vic.

WATAJK
30-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Look i've made mistakes and now im on 12 months probation.
Had my license almost 12 months, say what you wish about me as i won't really care.
Yes i've been nabbed for speeding and other basic errors (which i believe police officers shouldn't be booking for as they should be focusing on the bigger idiots out there).
But never mind that, i still do occasionally speed but when i do it's on the freeway of 5km/h over and thats the most i go (cruise control).
Speeding in between streets is recklessly dangerous cause if a little kid runs out, its all over. Say good bye to the rest of your life.

Having your license is something you earn but keeping it is a Priveledge which i have forgotten at times but now for me the next 12 months and granny driving =)

Sometimes you get lucky and get away with it then theres times where you don't, thats how life is. You either take the risk of being 5-10mins early, or being 5-10mins late.

How you wish to drive is up to you at the end of the day.

bennjamin
30-12-2009, 07:55 PM
speed limits are there because there has to be a limit. Thru research and history is a limit for a set area decided.

Want to avoid multinovas? DONT SPEED.

beeza
30-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Love your honesty WATAJK

nah man, country vic.

That's right!

For some reason I always thoyght U were in Byron lol

dinorider
30-12-2009, 08:04 PM
What happened to me today was just too damned funny.

Coming home, driving in the left lane approaching a roundabout. A VE commodore SS was also travelling diagonally in front of me in the right lane, going the same direction as me. I notice a fast approaching Astra convertible in my mirror, coming up directly behind me.

VE SS enters roundabout using right lane, doing about 50km/h, and goes straight on. I enter roundabout half a second later, on the left lane and going straight on as well, doing about 50km/h.

Astra convertible wants to show me that Astras are tougher shit than DC2 Integras, floors it and overtakes me on the inside (right) lane in the middle of the roundabout, then at the roundabout exit the Astra swings to the left lane and blasts past the VE SS that's still travelling in the right lane.

Immediately after overtaking both of us.......... Coppers hiding up ahead behind bushes turn on blinkers and strobes and Astra is Pwned!!!!!

Astra gets pulled over, cops step out. Me and Mr VE SS coast past the Astra LOLing our asses off.

Buahahahahha! Moral of the story: Let f*ckers who want to blast past you do it. Then watch the coppers pwn their asses.

beeza
30-12-2009, 08:15 PM
AHahahahahAhaha PWNED!!! BIGTIME!!!

Great Story!

RAZZA
30-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I am a Rescue Paramedic and my partner is a Police officer....Cops don't just pull people up for speeding for the fun of it, they do it for the safety of yourself and the safety of others!! I have seen countless times where people have been going just slightly over the speed limit....lost control....then ripped their car in half or around a telegraph pole.
5-10kms over can make a huge difference when it comes to having an accident or hitting someone.

I will admit I have done my fair share of speeding as has my partner (we all do it) however after you see first hand what happens when someone loses it you change your way of thinking quickly. It's more than just losing your license, paying an infringement, etc....you could kill yourself or worse yet, you could kill someone else. I would prefer not to have to rescue anyone from Ozhonda because they were being a tool.

If you want to speed.....take it to the track where it is
A) Legal
and
B) You are only risking your own life