PDA

View Full Version : CU2 auto unlocking

MR_LATE
03-01-2010, 11:40 PM
hi guys ive been reading the manual and its talks about the auto locking and unlocking,,,
this is a noob question. Would it work on a manual ?

MR_LATE
04-01-2010, 07:23 AM
what u mean?
some parts of that category they talk about A/T vehicles having auto unlocking and unlocking after u drive onced uve stopped. then at one point it talk about M/T doing it..

chunsa
04-01-2010, 10:12 AM
That's part of the overseas models. We don't get that feature and many others in our Australian models

MR_LATE
04-01-2010, 09:21 PM
That's part of the overseas models. We don't get that feature and many others in our Australian models

ooooohh...cheers chunsa!! viper system it is..

Zapped
04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Hmm, I cant tell if you are being an idiot or just stupid....

SPO73D

I'd just like to remind you that no matter what, YOU DON"T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INSULT ANYBODY!

We don't need people with your mindset in this forum.

I hope you have at least the decency of apologising to MR_LATE. If not, go Away!!! We don't need people with your mindset in such a good forum.

I'm just amazed that the moderator of this forum has not done anything about your derogatory post.

denot
05-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Mmmm... derogatory...

anyway, back to topic... Viper System? hmmmm Smart Start system with Iphone control will be good :p "Oops, forgot the key, hey no worries I have my Iphone!" :p

SPO73D
05-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Alright, Im sorry about my comment, Basically read his comment and took what he asked in a different context/meaning than what he actually wanted to know. my Bad.

And to zapped, Sorry if my comment made you feel insulted, but frankly its aint your beezwacks. I would have apologised regardless of your comment.

Good day.

Zapped
05-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Alright, Im sorry about my comment, Basically read his comment and took what he asked in a different context/meaning than what he actually wanted to know. my Bad.

And to zapped, Sorry if my comment made you feel insulted, but frankly its aint your beezwacks. I would have apologised regardless of your comment.

Good day.

SPO73D,

You don't seem to understand.

You don't have to apologise for misunderstanding the question from MR_LATE.
You have to apologise to him for being rude with words such as "stupid" and "idiot", regardless of what you might have understood from his post.

No need to apologise to me. I did not feel insulted, after all your words were not directed to me. However, I would not like to see the standard of this great forum degraded by rudeness. That's all.

Obviously the moderator agrees with me given that it has deleted your original post for being rude.

Back to the topic now.

MR_LATE
05-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Mmmm... derogatory...

anyway, back to topic... Viper System? hmmmm Smart Start system with Iphone control will be good :p "Oops, forgot the key, hey no worries I have my Iphone!" :p

yeah friggen smart start system for sure !! :D man, so all euro owners shud get one so that they stop complaining about locking their keys in the boots hahahah :P