YBJLS4
03-01-2010, 11:48 PM
remove

SuiJin
03-01-2010, 11:50 PM
where are u located?

Chriskoss
04-01-2010, 12:53 AM
How are we strangers on in the internet supposed to give you a 100.00% assurance what it is going to be. If its really a big problem for you and you cant figure it out, just take it to a mechanic or replace bits until it works..
How can we possibly diagnose your problem when all you give to us is heresay, such as'' I was told x and x and x''..

We're all trying to help but in the end, how can we fix it for you over the internet man?

Zilli
04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
The additive you put in wouldnt have made a difference... i tend to put it in a half tank to concentrate it more :-)

There are a couple of main ancillaries in a mtor that keep it going

1) Fuel - Pump, Lines, Filter, Injectors
2) Ignition - Alternator, Distributor, HT lines, Spark plugs

I'm not qualified any more than you, unfortunately unless you have contact that is a mechanic or is more technically minded then you need to trust your mechanic...

chowdaa
04-01-2010, 09:45 PM
How are we strangers on in the internet supposed to give you a 100.00% assurance what it is going to be. If its really a big problem for you and you cant figure it out, just take it to a mechanic or replace bits until it works..
How can we possibly diagnose your problem when all you give to us is heresay, such as'' I was told x and x and x''..

We're all trying to help but in the end, how can we fix it for you over the internet man?

KUDOS. if you are unsure of what you are putting your shifter or hammer on, especially electrics, leave it to the professionals. It is up to your own general discretion and common sense. so what is this "white and had wires hanging off it" and who is this "he" you mention? are they qualified?