PDA

View Full Version : pq points

YBJLS4
05-01-2010, 06:22 PM
how come ppl have been giving me rep points but i havent got a single pq point?

onesweetb0i
05-01-2010, 06:38 PM
i think you need more rep points then?? just stay a newcomer :D

Nepolian
05-01-2010, 07:19 PM
It depends if they guys that rep you have rep points themselves. The more they have the higher the reps points you get!

ie.....Say if I have 50 rep points myself and I rep you you might get 2 points. But if I have none and I give you a rep, you'd still have zero.......makes sense?? I think its to stop noobs from repping each other to get points!

Anyway keep trying and someone (maybe a mod) will recognize your efforts :)

geeang
05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
It depends if they guys that rep you have rep points themselves. The more they have the higher the reps points you get!

ie.....Say if I have 50 rep points myself and I rep you you might get 2 points. But if I have none and I get you a rep, you'd still have zero.......makes sense?? I think its to stop noobs from repping each other to get points!

Anyway keep trying and someone (maybe a mod) will recognize your efforts :)

He's got it right there :thumbsup:

MWAKU
05-01-2010, 07:40 PM
**** bro how many times i tell you alrdy, you need 100 REP points, to have 1 PQ point
or someone who has a PQ point to rep you so u can be able to sell

SHOGUNOVDDRK
05-01-2010, 07:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken, once someone has 100 rep points (= double block gangsta or more) may they themselves be able to effect others rep positively or negatively.

Once you have that 1rep point though you can sell stuff here.

Good luck, just remember, help others out, even if its in the nub section.

YBJLS4
05-01-2010, 09:25 PM
mad thnx.

curtis265
09-01-2010, 08:20 PM
orly!

I had 7 rep points before, then i got one from aaronng, and it went to 25, lol
then i got one from hisoka, and it went to 27

Zilli
09-01-2010, 11:52 PM
search... if you are asking how to get points to sell you arent the kind of member we want on here.

If you contribute, you'll be recognised, you get membership then get the privalege to sell, until then, contribute to your community with relevant knowledge and help out our member base, or go use trading post