PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Civic Vti - room?

shaunno
11-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi guys, new to the forum as I'm looking to buy a 2006 civic vti. I havent had a chance to look at the car yet, but i have a question. I have a 2yr old bub and plan to have another in the next year or so. does anyone have any experience with fitting 2 car seats in the back? i mean, do u find u have enough room?
also, i need to fit (at least) 1 pram in the boot, and 1 suitcase as well when we go on holidays.

can anyone help based on their experience?

with thanks
troy

Mrcivic09
11-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Well for me the car is quite roomy, it should be able to fit 2 car seats in the back, plus 1 pram and a suitcase in the boot.

Although its best for you to go see the car for yourself, while some things satisfy others, it may not satisfy you. Its best to go test drive the vehicle as well. Make sure your happy with what you purchase.

vlixcool
11-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Hi guys, new to the forum as I'm looking to buy a 2006 civic vti. I havent had a chance to look at the car yet, but i have a question. I have a 2yr old bub and plan to have another in the next year or so. does anyone have any experience with fitting 2 car seats in the back? i mean, do u find u have enough room?
also, i need to fit (at least) 1 pram in the boot, and 1 suitcase as well when we go on holidays.

can anyone help based on their experience?

with thanks
troy

Surprisingly FD1 has bigger room compare to accord euro CU2 lol... it can fit 3 car seat in the rear seat and but if you are going to put 2 car seats at the back mostlike its gonna be okay, depends on the size of the person i guess medium size shouldn't be a problem. you can put 1 pram in the boot and 1 suit case, shouldnt be a problem. just get a tape measurement and bring to a car dealer to measure the space if you're not sure.

fitme
11-01-2010, 11:53 PM
yes it will fit for two childseat..but ive tried sitting on the middle and its tight and cant even relax my back, and yes you can fit a suitcase and a small pram, will try to take pics of the two carseats and post it here so you can have an idea..

shaunno
12-01-2010, 01:04 PM
thanks for all the replys guys! the car is in sydney and i'm about 5 hrs away so im trying to find one i can at least have a look at closer to home.
fitme i would very much appreciate the photo, it would give me a better idea on space :)
thanks again!