PDA

View Full Version : Group B Video

LUD02C
01-12-2004, 12:15 PM
I have finally found a group b video worth telling people about.
You need to be able to download torrents (if need a program please pm me and i'll e-mail it to you)

Its 711mb (with sample video otherwise its 699mb)
It is a dvd rip so enjoy!

If your lazy, i'll be happy to post some away for $10 incl postage

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torren...ViD-OvE.torrent

LUD02C
01-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Also have The Greatest Years of Rallying the 1980's on dvd ;)
E-mail me for info at bocky21@gmail.com

strafe
01-12-2004, 03:12 PM
If you're talking about group b rallying from the '80's, i saw a documentry once called 'too fast to race' which talks about group b rallying and spectator and competitor deaths that lead to it's demise. Definately recommended.

There was an article on the last page of Speed Magazine talking about the lancia delta's of the 80s. Something about if it entered the malaysian formula 1 it would have qualified third, ahead of Nigel Mansell..... I'll see if i can find it if anyone wants a read.

LUD02C
02-12-2004, 08:25 AM
If you're talking about group b rallying from the '80's, i saw a documentry once called 'too fast to race' which talks about group b rallying and spectator and competitor deaths that lead to it's demise. Definately recommended.
Thats the one!

There was an article on the last page of Speed Magazine talking about the lancia delta's of the 80s. Something about if it entered the malaysian formula 1 it would have qualified third, ahead of Nigel Mansell..... I'll see if i can find it if anyone wants a read.
Yeh i read that, Now you got me looking for the magazine :D