PDA

View Full Version : headlight on da9

slimx
14-01-2010, 12:35 AM
ok firstly im after ANGEL LIGHTS (the lights with the LED rings and shit) i posted in the wanted section never get a response
CMON SOMEONE MUST HAVE?? lol

secondly, i had a accident fixed my car up, but used another integra's parts, this integra has like really shitty yellow headlgihts where as my old ones were nice and see through.. (im not talking abot the globe but the Headlight plastic? itself ..

Are some headlights just yellow or is this one just shit dirty? if so.. how do i clean it ? how do i take off the plastic of the headlight..??

mooshie
14-01-2010, 09:13 AM
bit of info- http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70077&highlight=integra+angel+headlights

ebay is the place to go, hundreds of options there for dealers and there is really only a couple of different lights available for the DA. Most reviews I hear though say that the lights can be blinding to oncoming traffic and dont light up the road very well at all.

as for cleaning the lights, just go to Autobarn or whatever and get some of the plastic lens cleaning stuff they sell. I cant remember the name but one that I used worked a treat.

If they are really bad, get some fine grit sandpaper and go to work, you can get very fine grits from hobby shops which will leave a very smooth almost clear finish, then polish with the plastic cleaner.

dont forget to clear coat afterwards.

you really should search for this kind of thing on the site though, there is a wealth of info available-
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110724&highlight=cleaning+headlights

Chriskoss
14-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Pm'd you bro, i got a set of rare projector lights for da9 that you can put angel eyes on, but look sick regardless of the angel eyes

slimx
14-01-2010, 05:36 PM
thanks 4 that cleaning guide, thats exactly what happen to my lights ill follow that guide.

and Chriskoss got your pm but the pictures dont work, i went to photobucket it says UNDER MAINTENENCE so im waiting for them to finish, im guessing thats the reason its appearing as dead links.

rage_against
15-01-2010, 09:43 PM
i have the same problem, although my 2nd da doesnt have the yellow problem, im also after halos as well, i found a set on ebay but its 350 including postage.