PDA

View Full Version : Alarm problem siren wont go off?

najdi
17-01-2010, 10:25 PM
hey guys was just going to my car and i had ma keys in my pocket and as i was geting them out all of a sudden that alarm starts goign crazy...the car stil starts and remote stil works but i dont know whats wrong with iti disconected the battery for now i tryd cuting the microfone part coz i dont have the keyto shut it off and stil doesnt go off...theres a light for the alarm but thats not goign crazy but theres a red light on the cluster thats flashing on the left side...help help

car honda integra type r 03 model

craigosrepz
17-01-2010, 10:49 PM
need to find the reset button or switch if there is one. reset that an your a winner.

Or visit honda (if its the standard alarm) for a way to reset your alarm. should some sort of code to do it.

example. turn ignition on. push alarm button once/twice maybe three times the ignition off hey presto works again.

Mines a pain in the arse aswell. Has a mind of its own. but i know where the reset switch is lol.

Best of luck.

najdi
17-01-2010, 11:05 PM
ye theres a lil key for it butth old owner didnt give me it and i dont think its the alarm coz i disconected it and the red light is stil on..maybe the old owner left the stock alarm on?

craigosrepz
17-01-2010, 11:35 PM
I THINK the key turns the sound off an on well on my alarm. What I needed to make the sound come back on was the Valet button/switch.... Puts the alarm into silent mode.

Or as you said could be factory alarm an Honda will be the best bet or alarm installer.

najdi
17-01-2010, 11:48 PM
fixed it..ive cut the wire for the speaker so need to reset that but the factory alarm ( white box near pedals near aftermarket was stil pluged in..whoever done it was ****ing dodgy..thanx heeps mate

craigosrepz
18-01-2010, 12:21 AM
good work!