PDA

View Full Version : Honda del sol custom ipod setup

blake.fowler
24-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Does anyone have any pics or ideas of where to run an ipod cable in a honda del sol. I want it to be clean and I don't mind if it costs a bit to have it custom made. Thanks

vtecster
24-01-2010, 10:29 AM
are u running aftermarkwt head unit? is the aux or ipod usb cable front or rear of the unit? best way is to run it thru the glove box will look neat n clean

blake.fowler
24-01-2010, 10:33 AM
I am putting in a pioneer aftermarket headunit with rear ipod connectivity. I think i will have to run it through the centre console and have it coming out in the centre compartment

Matter
24-01-2010, 12:22 PM
i have mine in the rear storage bin, lockable for the extra security.

standard sized cable fits and there is a capped off hole in the rear bins, no cutting or irrevesable mods

OPL33Z
17-02-2010, 02:32 PM
in my old delsol i had my ipod cable come out through the vents located next to the seats on the center console

R32GTR
17-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I actually just did this last night in my Sol - Mine runs throught the middle underneath the centre console, and then comes out through a little space next to the metal clip that the centre console lid clips into (Just unscrewed it, fed it through, then screwed it back in). Really easy to do and easy access when i'm driving :)