PDA

View Full Version : Japanese e-tag card reader in ep3r!!!!

jason-_-ep3
24-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Hey guys i just bought a jdm ep3r and it has a card reader in it and a wire coming out of the dash board sitting in the center of the dash(like our e-tag but smaller).Has anyone elses car had this japanese etag thing.I want to know if i can cut it off or it needs to be disconected somewhere.
It looks something like this (i cant use photoshop so i used paint)
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/jas8n-_-/ep3card.png?t=1264308854

tOniies
24-01-2010, 03:18 PM
yerh i got one on my windscreen behind the rear mirror. Don't know why its there. Wanna yank that shit off and stick a JDM sticker on it. LOL

blk_shadow
24-01-2010, 05:03 PM
I have a JDM card reader and the speaker stuck on the windscreen, but no wires whatsoever sticking out tho

jason-_-ep3
24-01-2010, 10:54 PM
I have a JDM card reader and the speaker stuck on the windscreen, but no wires whatsoever sticking out tho

So that thing on my dashboard is probly a speaker ay.Intresting

blk_shadow
25-01-2010, 04:55 AM
So that thing on my dashboard is probly a speaker ay.Intresting

Hmm...not sure. Cos my speaker is wireless and in the size of ambipur. And everytime u start the engine,there is this chick starts talking in japanese. Lol,love it :-D

heroin
25-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Is there a plug ? Or do you have to cut the wires ?

CB7_OWNER
25-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Hmm...not sure. Cos my speaker is wireless and in the size of ambipur. And everytime u start the engine,there is this chick starts talking in japanese. Lol,love it :-D

LOOL! dat soo cool.. now thats JDM as fuk

jason-_-ep3
25-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll check if mine does that when i pick it up.

r3ckless
25-01-2010, 03:43 PM
jaaayyy deeee emmmmm yooooooooooooooooooo

cristian
26-01-2010, 07:23 AM
a friend of mine bought one a few months ago, she said that it was an aerial for the stock din unit on the ep3r's that can pick up tv channels. (in japan only)

tseesinngwailo
26-01-2010, 08:51 AM

Seriously, I will so buy that off you if you want to get rid of it haha

I have a home phone and answering machine from Japan, when you clear messages its says Onegai Gezeimas (or similar) I LOVE it!

blk_shadow
26-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Is there a plug ? Or do you have to cut the wires ?

no plug, no wires whatsoever

LOOL! dat soo cool.. now thats JDM as fuk

isn't it? it makes u feel like you're in an anime land :cool:

Seriously, I will so buy that off you if you want to get rid of it haha

I have a home phone and answering machine from Japan, when you clear messages its says Onegai Gezeimas (or similar) I LOVE it!

hahahaha..I dont think I will get rid of it. I'm so loving it, ppl r usually wondering after hearing the noise 'what the hell was that' LOL