PDA

View Full Version : delete thread - information found

im.Kusuma
25-01-2010, 05:26 PM
halo :wave:

Im planning to wreck a car, but since i live in an apartment, i'll be leaving my car on the driveway.. My question is, when the car is totally goneskiies with no parts left or whatsoever.. where does it go? Do i need a tow truck to tow it after?? lol where does the car go at the end?

looking for positive, useful information please guys

EK1-4SHO
25-01-2010, 05:29 PM
just look up in the papers theres people that will pay for it as scrap, they come take your car pay you and tow it themselves

im.Kusuma
25-01-2010, 05:33 PM
just look up in the papers theres people that will pay for it as scrap, they come take your car pay you and tow it themselves
cheers for the info..

anyone out there that wrecked a car before? I want it also from people who just did it recently so i know the details.. Papers arent really my thing tbh lol.

ek4-guy
25-01-2010, 05:36 PM
i have had many cars removed and every time i looked in my local community paper

grifty
25-01-2010, 05:43 PM
just have a look through your local yellow papers

vtecster
25-01-2010, 05:44 PM
lol y u wrecking? wat car??

G-Stick
25-01-2010, 05:49 PM
yea i got a few local guys that just come and pick the shell up with or without wheels and brakes.

im.Kusuma
25-01-2010, 05:59 PM
i have had many cars removed and every time i looked in my local community paper
so are they normal wreckers people?? do they grab ur car or u gotta organise towing and etc?? If u dont, do they pay for the fee? & do they buy the car off u or u pay them to get rid off the car?

just have a look through your local yellow papers

yeah will do mate, cheers

lol y u wrecking? wat car??

a zhonda :p

yea i got a few local guys that just come and pick the shell up with or without wheels and brakes.

cheers man, im at syd so i dont know any locals here that would want it..

MWAKU
25-01-2010, 06:19 PM
your local newspaper, there are ads in there for guys that will tow away your car, some will pay some will just take it away for free. best option is just to get one of the guys who will tow it away for free, car removalists or something.

what i think, g stick is saying, is the locals are the ones in your local newspaper with the ad, not like locals he knows personally.

G-Stick
25-01-2010, 06:48 PM
yea.. the local newspaper scrap collector dudes, had some random guy give me his business card while i was working on my car lol.

they will take anything metal so i just dumped all the little bits and pieces of metal junk i had around the house.

Zilli
25-01-2010, 07:46 PM
i remember back in the day you'd put it on the back of a truck and take it to Sims and get some money out of it too...

im.Kusuma
25-01-2010, 07:51 PM
your local newspaper, there are ads in there for guys that will tow away your car, some will pay some will just take it away for free. best option is just to get one of the guys who will tow it away for free, car removalists or something.

what i think, g stick is saying, is the locals are the ones in your local newspaper with the ad, not like locals he knows personally.
ahh.... cheers for that mwaku. Real good info :thumbsup: i'd go deeper into that. :p

yea.. the local newspaper scrap collector dudes, had some random guy give me his business card while i was working on my car lol.

they will take anything metal so i just dumped all the little bits and pieces of metal junk i had around the house.

oh right.. thanks alot dude :) very good info.. I just wasnt sure, since i never wreck a car before.. lol

xntrik
26-01-2010, 06:21 AM
Some places gives you like hundred bucks for your wrecked car.
I remember reading an ad on a van.

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Some places gives you like hundred bucks for your wrecked car.
I remember reading an ad on a van.

:eek::eek::eek: really? i'll get a closer look.. may i ask if u dont mind, do you get much from a wrecking car? say a civic EH :S
Coz im planning to buy one for less than $600 and want to part out.. IF i do but the car..

CB7_OWNER
26-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Pickles auctions . down near kingsgrove. just off canterbury paid me $110 for my car lol. but they picked it up off from aami who inspected it

MWAKU
26-01-2010, 09:39 PM
lol 600 from the EF, i think u might break even. and/or have a lot of left ova parts for sale, they will take forever to sell.

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 09:50 PM
lol 600 from the EF, i think u might break even. and/or have a lot of left ova parts for sale, they will take forever to sell.
you sers man? hows ur breeze going? still some parts hanging? I dont wanna keep the car too long bro :S so i wanna know some experiences..

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Pickles auctions . down near kingsgrove. just off canterbury paid me $110 for my car lol. but they picked it up off from aami who inspected it
isnt that some car auction? used govt cars?

MWAKU
26-01-2010, 09:51 PM
lmfao taking years bro, everyone asks but no one calls you no what i mean, bunch of time wasters. got a few good sells tho. its going to be there for long bro. trust me.

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 09:54 PM
lmfao taking years bro, everyone asks but no one calls you no what i mean, bunch of time wasters. got a few good sells tho. its going to be there for long bro. trust me.
zzzz having second thoughts now.. lol i just want quick easy money lol.. thanks for that michael.. lol fk.

MWAKU
26-01-2010, 09:58 PM
lmao be a local pharmacist :)

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 10:20 PM
lmao be a local pharmacist :)
as if man.. ahaha im working 3 jobs + school.. isnt getting me much lol siff pharmacist lol not that smart man

MWAKU
26-01-2010, 10:22 PM
lol ur thinking about the wrong pharmacist

im.Kusuma
26-01-2010, 10:23 PM
lol ur thinking about the wrong pharmacist
ahh then what are u thinking about? lmao

grifty
26-01-2010, 10:36 PM
i think he means them 'happy' pills ;)

im.Kusuma
27-01-2010, 01:18 AM
i think he means them 'happy' pills ;)
lmaoooooo thats my side dish that i've been serving in the menu for a while now lmao

*ahem*