PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats for CL9

dbelli
30-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi,
I recently purchased a used Honda Accord Euro 6 Speed Man and loving it.
It didn't come with mats which was annoying and I refuse to blow money on crappy supercheap auto mats which peel in a matter of days. Does anyone know where I can grab some OEM black mats other than a Honda dealership?
Thanks in advance

xxb4xx
30-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi,
I recently purchased a used Honda Accord Euro 6 Speed Man and loving it.
It didn't come with mats which was annoying and I refuse to blow money on crappy supercheap auto mats which peel in a matter of days. Does anyone know where I can grab some OEM black mats other than a Honda dealership?
Thanks in advance

Check out on ebay, there is a company in WA that make moulded floor mats, and almost look identical to the OEM ones, and cost approx $100 including postage from memory..

OEM ones are $160.. I paid it, and it was worth it to be honest.. They come with the clips you need to that clip onto the chassis and the floormat

tony1234
30-01-2010, 05:58 PM
OEM ones are $160.. I paid it, and it was worth it to be honest.. They come with the clips you need to that clip onto the chassis and the floormat
I agree.Just buy the Honda mats and go to a motor trimmer and get them to sew in a heel pad for the drivers side like i did.

aaronng
30-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Once in a while, the CL9 floor mats appear in the marketplace, or you can try ebay. $160 may seem pricey, but it is a nice set of fitted floormats.

xxb4xx
31-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Oh a heel pad?? I was wondering why Honda didn't put one in!! Stupid people :)

the only thing I hate about the oem mats, is that the fluff changes coulour as you move it, kinda like rubbing your hand on a seude couch

aaronng
31-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Oh a heel pad?? I was wondering why Honda didn't put one in!! Stupid people :)

the only thing I hate about the oem mats, is that the fluff changes coulour as you move it, kinda like rubbing your hand on a seude couch
A heel pad is a good idea. Otherwise you get wear marks, especially with a manual.

If you don't want it to change colour, then you need those cheap looking woven type floormats that look like thick fabric. Looks bad. It's like comparing the Euro's suede seats to a Commodore's fabric seat.

dbelli
01-02-2010, 03:48 PM
thanks guys helped alot.
I was looking on ebay for a bit but decided to buy some from the dealer and I will get that heel pad sewn in by the grandma I think ;) thanks again everyone!

aaronng
01-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Grandma will need a super thick strong needle!!!! Best to get a company that does this sort of jobs to stitch in the heel pad.

Xplodin
01-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Anyone Feel like JDM bling??? LOL

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/files/Thumbs/haccess_int_mats_cl7.jpg

$195 USD + Shipping... hahaha

euromandeluxe
01-02-2010, 08:11 PM
a few months ago I found a set of oem mats on eBay, brand new or near new (unused judging from the pics) for just under $100 incl. shipping. keep your eyes peeled!

Simonnn
03-02-2010, 06:13 PM
I came across these (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FLOOR-MAT-F-R-HONDA-ACCORD-EURO-WIDE-BODY-03-07-FORD_W0QQitemZ400074966007QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Ca r_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d265383f7) on ebay, not OEM but they look decent!

N3M3SIS
04-02-2010, 09:26 AM
i was gonna suggest the Euro R ones, but it seems somone beat me too it =P
I think they look grrovy, I'd get them, but they wont suit my Tan Interior =(

aaronng
04-02-2010, 10:23 AM
i was gonna suggest the Euro R ones, but it seems somone beat me too it =P
I think they look grrovy, I'd get them, but they wont suit my Tan Interior =(

I don't know, the pattern on the EuroR mats make it look like a pensioner's car (no offence to pensioners btw). I prefer the full black mats that we get here.

aaronng
04-02-2010, 10:25 AM
I came across these (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FLOOR-MAT-F-R-HONDA-ACCORD-EURO-WIDE-BODY-03-07-FORD_W0QQitemZ400074966007QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Ca r_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d265383f7) on ebay, not OEM but they look decent!

Has the heel pad as well! Problem with the rear mats is that it is a one-piece design. So you might find the floormat moving to the side since the rear doesn't have anchors. The OEM ones are a 3-piece design, so the shape is not smooth and it doesn't move around when you have passengers getting in and out of the car.