e240
30-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Very nice..

Berty
31-01-2010, 08:08 AM
Fast! I like it. :)

aaronng
31-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Wow! Very nice. I noticed that he takes 2 of the corners with a line that I would have never thought of using. Very fast!

FLICK
31-01-2010, 11:08 AM
i didnt know you started another thread for my car. Freaken awesome driving. Show's me how to drive my car. I have alot to learn

beeza
31-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Just Wow.

He makes it look so so easy.

The lines he takes,DAMN!

Fast times alright.

I gotta be honest and say though that racing like this really would not do a lot for me..

I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time,that's GREAT! but it just ain't my style of fun out there on the track.

I think when U start to focus on getting the fastest time,U start to lose the FUN aspect of racing.I'm not saying it isn't fun,just saying U start to lose sight of the FUN aspect of racing.

And is that not what it is all about! :)

moo moo nel
31-01-2010, 12:41 PM
well ripple strips are built for people to run over it :p

geeang
31-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Just Wow.

He makes it look so so easy.

The lines he takes,DAMN!

Fast times alright.

I gotta be honest and say though that racing like this really would not do a lot for me..

I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time,that's GREAT! but it just ain't my style of fun out there on the track.

I think when U start to focus on getting the fastest time,U start to lose the FUN aspect of racing.I'm not saying it isn't fun,just saying U start to lose sight of the FUN aspect of racing.

And is that not what it is all about! :)

RACING is what racing is all about, what is the point of RACING if you're not trying to improve on yourself and get the fastest time possible?

beeza
31-01-2010, 01:01 PM
RACING is what racing is all about, what is the point of RACING if you're not trying to improve on yourself and get the fastest time possible?

FUN.Has always been about FUN for me and it WILL ALWAYS continue to be just that FUN.

FLICK
31-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Going fast is fun. This is all just a hobby. But yeah your right in a way it can be frustrating when you get to a certain level. But it all well worth it at the end the of day. And fun! Thats why we do it.

beeza
31-01-2010, 01:19 PM
The thing is when ya start getting obsessed with time,it 1. Sends ya broke quick 2. The FUN factor starts to take a back seat to competetiveness.That's not good.

Cause like U said,it's all about the FUN factor.

Anyways,everyone deals with that competetive streak in them in thier own way.

To me,I couldn't care less and those of U who know me,know this.I just do my thing,not worrying about what others are doing!

The whole racing thing is about 'levels'.

Why don't we just have Track/Fun days,why does it have to be sprints where everyone gets a time.

The best FUN that I have had on the track was when I was out there for 4 hours,just having FUN.

That would be sweet eh? All Us Ozhondarians out there together,having FUN!!

OH YEAH :)

FLICK
31-01-2010, 02:31 PM
The thing is when ya start getting obsessed with time,it 1. Sends ya broke quick 2. The FUN factor starts to take a back seat to competetiveness.That's not good.

Cause like U said,it's all about the FUN factor.

Anyways,everyone deals with that competetive streak in them in thier own way.

To me,I couldn't care less and those of U who know me,know this.I just do my thing,not worrying about what others are doing!

The whole racing thing is about 'levels'.

Why don't we just have Track/Fun days,why does it have to be sprints where everyone gets a time.

The best FUN that I have had on the track was when I was out there for 4 hours,just having FUN.

That would be sweet eh? All Us Ozhondarians out there together,having FUN!!

OH YEAH :)

well...thats you. Competition makes you go faster. Competition is fun. Without it then everyone will be going slow. I do this because thats what i like to do. You do what you do because thats what you like to do. People do things differently. But you can say thats these people who are going fast aint having fun.lol

We aint cutting corners btw, its the racing line. lol

beeza
31-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah :)

And it's a good thing!

Jeff @ Trackattack.com.au does an incredible job at bringing the fun factor out on the track up here in QLD.

I just wanna go racing with a bunch of mates ya know,get out there,go camping,go racing and LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

THAT'S what it should be about.Man,that would be fun eh!

:)

Alexx
31-01-2010, 03:26 PM
haha relax beez, im sure bozman was having fun out there in flicks car ;):thumbsup:

Intense eg you have put together there flick, will be great to see the cars full potential in the near future, great stuff!

FLICK
31-01-2010, 03:34 PM
haha relax beez, im sure bozman was having fun out there in flicks car ;):thumbsup:

Intense eg you have put together there flick, will be great to see the cars full potential in the near future, great stuff!

Yeah beez relax! thanks alexx. will keep you up to date

Nonobui
31-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Thumbs up!

DNYALL
31-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Fck Yeah!! awesome!!

Then competition and thrill of trying to go as hard as you can is what makes the track fun :thumbsup:

FLICK
31-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Fck Yeah!! awesome!!

Then competition and thrill of trying to go as hard as you can is what makes the track fun :thumbsup:

Well said! i dont know why people want to go slow like beeza. Just drive through cabramatta if you wanna do that. The track is for going as fast as you can.

fullmetal
01-02-2010, 03:09 PM
im sure if you watch this enough you will improve quickly! sounds like you are enjoying the car lots. watching this makes me wanna k swap badly :P

string
01-02-2010, 03:18 PM
I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time

Faster time = higher average acceleration = what you feel.

What you find fun might not be what I find fun, but make no mistake, "cutting" the corners is feeling the corners to the max.

beeza
01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
^^ Oh really? serious? maybe I need to sit in a car doing that..

Yeah sorry flick :)

FLICK
01-02-2010, 03:44 PM
im sure if you watch this enough you will improve quickly! sounds like you are enjoying the car lots. watching this makes me wanna k swap badly :P

you can buy my engine if you want.

moo moo nel
01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
yeh beeza you need to drive on that race line (cutting apex) to maintain such high speed around the track

to go around the corners with such high speed your car will be thrown outta the track

FLICK
01-02-2010, 03:50 PM
yeh beeza you need to drive on that race line (cutting apex) to maintain such high speed around the track

to go around the corners with such high speed your car will be thrown outta the track

Just like me when i went flying off the track. :eek:

JasonGilholme
01-02-2010, 04:07 PM
i love how camly he handles the over steer as he starts the second lap right before the end. it starts to go and he quietly tidies it up before slowing the car down for the turn in.

Great driving. :thumbsup:

fullmetal
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
you can buy my engine if you want.

cheers for the offer mate, maybe in a few years!! so pov atm lol

beeza
01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah forsure moo moo :)

CB7_OWNER
01-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Bit off topic .. but LAWL at the

"小李飛刀 karaoke (Wakefield Park 69sec lap)" video you have posted up too.

hisoka
01-02-2010, 11:33 PM
thanks for sharing. and i love ure ride