PDA

View Full Version : help relatively unknown brand rims with no caps.

Eskimo_firefighter
09-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Well i recently purchased an ep3r which had aftermarket rims, the rims, they look great however the center caps are missing and i cant find it anywhere! if you guys find where i can buy these caps would be greatly apreciated. P.S i dont want to diy my own caps, lol, unless ill really have to, but from the looks of it ill have to do some diy job on the caps.

The rim model is, Brand:A-Tech
Model:final speed gear-R
I dont think this brand is really that famous, but its japanese and its pretty decent quality stuff.

thankssss

Chriskoss
09-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Pics are worth 1000 words mate
thx

Eskimo_firefighter
09-02-2010, 09:14 PM

sorry this is the closest pic i got of the wheel as of today, i can get close ups by tommorow. thanks.

chargeR
09-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Looks like those wheels are still made so it would be best to contact the manufacturer through your friendly neighbourhood parts importer to see if caps are available: LINK (http://www.marukanet.co.jp/a-tech/gear-r.html).

Can't find any pics of them with caps fitted though.

Eskimo_firefighter
09-02-2010, 09:29 PM
here are the rims with the caps

Eskimo_firefighter
09-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Looks like those wheels are still made so it would be best to contact the manufacturer through your friendly neighbourhood parts importer to see if caps are available: LINK (http://www.marukanet.co.jp/a-tech/gear-r.html).

Can't find any pics of them with caps fitted though.

Thanks for the tip i guess ill just go tommorow to some rim importer and maybe theyll have it?

Nepolian
10-02-2010, 07:00 AM
I dare say that wheel shops like tempe, st george taleb etc would carry or be able to get something generic for you!

Eskimo_firefighter
10-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I dare say that wheel shops like tempe, st george taleb etc would carry or be able to get something generic for you!

Thanks but i live in melbourne :(, can anyone recommend me a good wheel shop? thank you.