PDA

View Full Version : COnverting dual carb to civic

hasto2770
13-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Does anyone have a link to a website that show what is needed to convert an ED6 to efi
I know that I'll need an ecu, new fuel pump, fuel lines, tank anything else yo???
Cheers everyone
the thread was suppose to be called converting civic carby to civic efi, my Itouch isn't very friendly lol

im.Kusuma
13-02-2010, 01:31 PM
^pick up ur fone mofo^

cheapdouchebag
13-02-2010, 01:59 PM
i know a guy who dropped a b20 with b16 headers into a carby, that being he needed to hook up the efi wiring loom, i dont know too much in technical information but all i know is that he eventually finished, but never wanted to do it ever again. he got so lazy he couldnt be stuffed replacing drum brakes with disc brakes to get rwc.

and yet little turbo starlets are able to beat him on track and drag by 2 cars although thats irrelevant, im just sayin he didnt achive his goal, and he had to go through that efi conversion process.

dun take it the wrong way im just sayin maybe u should reconsider converting
i mean, carby's arent too bad, just maybe sorta different in terms of how to improve the car's perfomance. then again its your choice :)

quangsuke
22-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Does anyone have a link to a website that show what is needed to convert an ED6 to efi
I know that I'll need an ecu, new fuel pump, fuel lines, tank anything else yo???
Cheers everyone
the thread was suppose to be called converting civic carby to civic efi, my Itouch isn't very friendly lol

dw. i feel your pain, im currently about to start my project on the car. carby to efi is my first hurdle. if you find anything that might help let me know. im planning to do everything at once.

CARBY TO EFI then D13 to B16.

cristian
22-03-2010, 07:21 PM
there's a guy doing a build which requires carb to efi conversion...
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125120

might want to check it out