PDA

View Full Version : help camber kit

AXS
13-02-2010, 03:56 PM
hii guys quik question im planing on buying a camber kit from ozhonda but the thing is the guy lost the rubbers all he will be giving me is the metals the n shaped thing no rubber on the end following me :), question is were can i get the rubbers from ?

chowdaa
13-02-2010, 04:57 PM
assuming its the rear you are talking about and on a EG? or dc2? check redranger/nolathane see if they do polyurathane bushes for the rear camber arms, all can be found on the net and just quote the part number to autobarn or something.

OMG.JAI xD
13-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Probably better off buying brand new ones from ebay.

AXS
14-02-2010, 05:36 AM
there for the front the thing that i am asking is can you buy the rubers bec my mate only has the buddy club camber the n looking thing nathing els so what els would i need and were could i find it

chowdaa
14-02-2010, 08:29 AM
ok gangstar, if you go into the redranger site and checked vehicle listings, it will show you this.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n81/chowdaa/bushes.jpg
now, lower case "n" shape, upper control arm/front camber arm bushes are part number "45605". Providing buddy club have not stray too far from the original sized bushes from honda. Order these bushes with your nearest autobarn or repco, try it out, they are cheap as chips or else direct from buddy club.

RR-04-RR
14-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Sorry to Hijack the thread AXS but

my front camber kit did not come with the metal and rubber.. anyone know where you can find both (plus part number if possible) that'll be great

AXS
14-02-2010, 04:35 PM
hey rr i think were in the same position all i got is camber arms