Either Pioneer DEH-P5150UB or DEH-6150BT HU

the DEH-6150BT has parametric EQ and only 1 RCA out
the DEH-P5150UB has graphic EQ but 3 RCA out

help me <.<

______

Focal 165A1 6.5" components for the front

and 165CA1 6.5 coaxial for rear

OR

Should i leave rear stock and splurge all my budget on speakers to the front ($500budget) ?

_____

Also speakers i get will be powered by Alpine amp MRP-F300. WIth specs
# 75W RMS x 4 (2 ohm @ 14.4V)

# 50W RMS x 4 (4 ohm @ 14.4V)

# 150W RMS x 2(4 ohm @ 14.4V)

Will the AMP be powerful enough? do i need a 4channel amp to power front and rear speakers?

Ryda.com has competitive pricesfor amps under $400 brands including boston, clarion, sony, pioneer, kenwood, kicker, soundstream...which brand would be the best choice?

Joe Bellissimo
14-02-2010, 06:22 PM
My advice is always to spend the most possible on the fronts so I would suggest spending as much as possible on the fronts.

I don't know much about those head units so I will leave it to people who have used them. You will need at least 2 RCA outputs for the kind of system you are looking at if that helps.

Also that amplifier should be more than sufficient, I would bridge the channels to the front to push the full 150RMS.

Now obviously I'm now going to need to offer you some of my own products :) With a budget $900 of so I could arrange a pretty awesome system with Italian made splits and an Italian made amplifier. Could probably even throw in some wires and sound deadening to boot!

Either way, your in Sydney, I would really like to actually meet you and have a chat with you because I'm confident I can provide you with the hardware to achieve what you are looking for and offer you excellent value for money.

If you want to arrange an appointment call me on 0424 141 390 or SMS me and I will happily come out and see you so I can arrange some demos or to actually give you a look at the kind of hardware I offer.

I also have lightweight speakers, small and lightweight subwoofer packages and bass processers which may be of interest to you but obviously I can show you all this in person!

In the meantime, feel free to browse my site: www.shoppingsecure.com.au

DC5TYPER
14-02-2010, 08:30 PM
If you want great quality and lightweight.

Polk MM series speakers all use neodynium magnets which are super lightweight and powerful for the size.

The FACT that your not going to run a sub, youll need bass from speakers. 2x Good speakers will give you more bass and sound then 1x great and 1x crap speakers.

EG on the gear.

Pioneer DEH5150UB
Polk PA200.4 4 Channel Amp
Polk MM6501 Splits Front Link....(http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/speakers-systems.php#mm)
Polk MM651 Coax Rear

This would set you back around $1200. But its Super Lightweight and Great gear.

Hope this helps.