PDA

View Full Version : A constant + or - signal when Armed

Mr.DC2
15-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi guys

would any one know where i can find or connect to what? so i get a CONSTANT + or - signal when my car is arm/locked and turns off when i disarm.

Kinda like the little flashing alarm light when you arm your car, it flashes when armed and when u disarm it, it turns off BUT im looking for a CONSTANT power.

cheers hope someone can help

slimx
15-02-2010, 08:55 PM
What kind of alarm do u have? That kind of stuff involves your alarm, good alarms usually have like little outputs.

If you have the mod that makes your windows go up automatically, from what i know that gives a constant power? till the windows are fully up.

If you can wire that up directly it shuold just run the power non stop. Ofcourse all depends on your alarm.

Mr.DC2
15-02-2010, 09:14 PM
no no no i dont need that its just i dont like the flashing light i want it to always be on when i arm the car i seen others do it and i cant seem to wrap my head around it where they get the signal from.

if you get what i mean

slimx
16-02-2010, 08:34 PM
oHH lol so u jst wana change that light around.. um.. fk lol to be honest it'd be a mission, same story though.

U gota re-wire half the shit .. to the alarm.

It's something like .. u wouldnt bother going through unless u were planning to strip all the wires out and re-do them again lol.

D4rk4n63l
22-02-2010, 09:33 AM
There should be a constant (-) from the door lock circuit indicating that the doors are locked.
Have a look at the diagram below (for euro), the WHT/BLK wire is the constant (-). Remember to isolate the output (use diode) if you want to connect it so something else..

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s307/D4rk4n63l/doorlock.jpg

edit: this module should be inside the driver's door