PDA

View Full Version : Being able to post in marketplace

djkotic
16-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Hey guys,

I have searched around the forum on how I can enable my account to post in marketplace. Correct me if im wrong, but I think I need to have at least a few positive contributions/points to the forum in order to post things for sale?

Anyway, I've been looking to sell my car and would appreciate any help on gaining access to the marketplace.

Thanks in advance.

jeffreymui
16-02-2010, 10:37 AM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60154

burak213
16-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey guys,

I have searched around the forum on how I can enable my account to post in marketplace. Correct me if im wrong, but I think I need to have at least a few positive contributions/points to the forum in order to post things for sale?

Anyway, I've been looking to sell my car and would appreciate any help on gaining access to the marketplace.

Thanks in advance.

Correct me if im wrong, but I think I need to have at least a few positive contributions/points to the forum in order to post things for sale?

you wont get any by making pointless threads.

jks24
16-02-2010, 12:56 PM
lol we are getting like one of these threads everyday now

MWAKU
16-02-2010, 01:34 PM
lol this is the 3rd thread in 5 days. bullshit you searched, look like 10 thread down from this and you'll find an answer

aaronng
16-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey guys,

So start posting helpful posts and members will give you the points you require. No point asking for help if your post count in the technical and model sections is ZERO.

Closed.