PDA

View Full Version : information about my headunit

cheapdouchebag
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
i got a song xplod cdx-gt150 headunit, when the headunit is turned off it flashes the specs on the screen like equaliser 7 presets, and also subout.
i got a cheap 180 dollar amp n sub combo to cover up the bass crackle my 6x9 gives off when i reach about 25+ vol setting.

just wondering, without taking out the headunit from my car, is there a way to check what ports are behind the headunit? ive searched heaps on google, downloaded the manual and nothing showing what the back looks like, any help here? im just worried that the amp wont hook up to the headunit cuz its about 2 years old.

grifty
08-03-2010, 08:48 PM
considering its only 2 years old im 99% sure it should have the RCA connections for your amp.

cheapdouchebag
08-03-2010, 09:28 PM
make that 3 years old, to be mroe precise

tron07
09-03-2010, 07:56 AM
rep me?? :p

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=210824813

The CDXGT150 XPLOD CD headunit with S-MOSFET Output power of 52Wx4 offers entry level in-car audio for enhanced enjoyment of your favourite radio station, CD or portable music player via the convenient Front AUX Input.

FMx18 / AMx12 Preset Stations- ideal for New Zealands large radio market
Drive-S Deck- increases headunit durability for improved sound quality and longevity
CD-R/RW Playback- enjoy the quality and convenience of CD-R / CD-RW CD music playback
Pre-Out x 1 (Rear/Sub Switchable)- Allows you to connect an amplifier to run your sub or rear speakers
S-MOSFET Output Power:52W x 4- produce clearer, more accurate sounds with less distortion and a higher signal-to-noise ratio
Bass/Treble Control- bring out more of what you want to hear
Detachable Front Panel- for enhanced security when you leave your vehicle
EQ-Lite-5 Preset equalizer modes
Low Pass Filter- cuts out the delivery of mid-range and high tones to your woofers for even more pure bass notes

cheapdouchebag
09-03-2010, 08:18 AM
absolute champion.