PDA

View Full Version : hey!

levi R
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey, just recently replaced my 92 si civic with a dc5r before xmas. absolutely loving it so far, but now that its paid off pretty keen to start increasing its potential.

Basically its stock as a rock minus toda flywheel and diy airbox mod lol. Short term mods planned are lowering it and putting some work rims on. Nearly certain that ill put a set of basic tein coilovers on it although (prepares to be flamed) i am curious if anyones lowered a dc5r with a set of kings springs and can give me feedback on the compression rates, and whether this would be a step backwards.

Once im happy with the height and wheels i think a gruppe m intake and new exhaust system are on the cards.

Look forward to trading parts and possibly attend cruises in the near future!

pinoy-boi
12-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Hey, just recently replaced my 92 si civic with a dc5r before xmas. absolutely loving it so far, but now that its paid off pretty keen to start increasing its potential.

Basically its stock as a rock minus toda flywheel and diy airbox mod lol. Short term mods planned are lowering it and putting some work rims on. Nearly certain that ill put a set of basic tein coilovers on it although (prepares to be flamed) i am curious if anyones lowered a dc5r with a set of kings springs and can give me feedback on the compression rates, and whether this would be a step backwards.

Once im happy with the height and wheels i think a gruppe m intake and new exhaust system are on the cards.

Look forward to trading parts and possibly attend cruises in the near future!

groupM is like 1k +

u may as well gt a Injen CAI. gna be cheaper nd wrk just aswell, unless ur looking for that "BLING" look, but non the less, good luck with the future mods, nd nice car, car looks sweeeeeet

Chriskoss
12-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Sexy type r man, my fav colour

good luck with her future mods

ekcoupe
12-03-2010, 07:46 PM
dam thats nice, love the black hondas:D

levi R
15-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah I'm not overly fussed on how how the injen sounds. Bit tacky imo