PDA

View Full Version : Jb Hi Fi Car Stereo Sale (30% off) til 21/03/2010

g3F
18-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Hi everyone,

JB is having a huge sale off ALL Sony and Pioneer branded car stereo (excluding in car nav). I'm getting in an EP3 Civic in the next few weeks and was wondering which of these two touch screen dvd players you guys would recommend? Both are approx RRP$650 now down to around $450 each.

link is below.
http://www.jbhifi.com.au/car-sound-gps-navigation/av-navigation/

I really like the Sony one but only disadvantage is the lack of usb port for ipod which the Pioneer one has. Sony also looks alot sleeker with not too much button clutter. Basically I'm leaning toward the Sony but if the feedback is overwhelming for the Pioneer I'll go that route :)

act_gooner
18-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Pretty sure they have a pop out JVC DVD player for sale for like $380. Good thing about the ones that fold out is that its not so obvious that there is a DVD player in ur car.

g3F
18-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Pretty sure they have a pop out JVC DVD player for sale for like $380. Good thing about the ones that fold out is that its not so obvious that there is a DVD player in ur car.

didnt see the jvc one you are talking abt...will probably end up getting the sony as its got a bigger screen.. looks positively massive compared to the pioneer when i had a look today. would have been nice to have seen the jvc one tho