PDA

View Full Version : Apexi SAFC Neo

R8D R
20-03-2010, 05:34 PM
hey guys,

been looking into this and im just curious if anyone is using or has used the apexi neo in their setup..

it would be much appreciated if anyone could give me feedback on how it is.. power gains along with the setup of the car aswell.. and if it is worth getting..

thanks guys

R8D R
21-03-2010, 10:58 AM
no one usees it ?

TheSaint
21-03-2010, 11:29 AM
i have an SAFCII Black Edition and at the moment i only use it for monitoring

if you have a turbo setup u will definatly want something more powerful ... but for a quality I/H/E setup the neo or VAFCII should be good ... dont expect massive gains tho

nigs
21-03-2010, 12:54 PM
massive+++ rep for more pretty gadgets though:thumbsup:

R8D R
01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
just updating, i ended up getting a neo and got it tuned yesterday

pretty happy with it good bang for buck..

gained about 15kw mid range and 8kw peak power

i recommend it for people who just have i/h/e setups that dont wanna pay the money for a hondata, its really worth it.

96VTi-R
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
sorry to hijack your thread but I'm running a AFC Neo and had it tuned a while ago, and just the other day i was messing around with it a some how got rid of the tune they did and now my vtec engagement point is back to standard and every thing else is back to standard, is there any way to get the tune back on there??

R8D R
01-04-2010, 11:01 PM
sorry to hijack your thread but I'm running a AFC Neo and had it tuned a while ago, and just the other day i was messing around with it a some how got rid of the tune they did and now my vtec engagement point is back to standard and every thing else is back to standard, is there any way to get the tune back on there??

umm did u stuff up ur actual air/fuel ratios?

or just ur vtec point ??

96VTi-R
02-04-2010, 01:05 AM
I'm thinking it reset every thing to zero, my mate says i might of pressed something to run the standard settings and i might be able to change back to the tuned setting. I remember i stupidly went in to the tuner settings had a look around then went back and then next time i drove felt the difference straight away.