PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting a CD5 VTiS

Jiztec
25-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Im currently looking at a 1995 accord vti-s 5sp manual with just under 200,000kms. should i be worried about the amount of kms that are on the engine? im really keen to get it however i dont really know much about the accords,im a civic man... i just sold my EK1. So if i was to buy the accord whats some little touches most people add to the car to make it look neat like for instance with the civic i changed the grille to look like the EK9, and angel eyes etc.. what do people do to the cd5s. thanks

Premature Vtec
25-03-2010, 12:53 AM
KM's shouldnt be a problem if the car is serviced properly ect. My daily CD5 has 230XXX it runs fine i love it. extremely reliable good on fuel aswell.

CraterTycho
25-03-2010, 02:46 PM
whats some little touches most people add to the car to make it look neat like for instance with the civic i changed the grille to look like the EK9, and angel eyes etc.. what do people do to the cd5s. thanks

KMs should not be a problem , just make sure that the 200ks major service was done. most famous little touches would be the stanley sir black house headlight. look up the cd5 pic threads :)

kccord
25-03-2010, 02:47 PM
what do people do to the cd5s. thanks

No time waste straight to boost :)

Jiztec
25-03-2010, 04:15 PM
alright thanks guyss nah noo boost just yet im only 20, get my fulls next january then i wanna get an s2000 >D
any nice lips that are a common mod??

FAT VTI
25-03-2010, 07:57 PM
yeah there are a few good lip kits.

personally the best touches u can do (simple) to a cd5 include- headlight change, bumper light change (indicators) from yellow to clear or black housed, side markers from yellow to clear or black housed.

Lower it.