PDA

View Full Version : Fenders

JamieP
25-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Has anybody here purchased fenders for their s? I love my car but i feel it looks a little flat and fenders would solve that problem. I was wondering if anybody knows of anywhere in aus selling them? I love the shine style vented Front fenders and have found some for $600 on ebay but the $300 postage price seems rediculous. So i was wondering if anybody knew of a cheaper option?

euromandeluxe
25-03-2010, 05:54 PM
is that from the US? try shipito.com to see if you might be able to get cheaper shipping - you'll need to specify the item's dimensions and approx weight too.

don't know much else about the fenders though - sorry!

Has anybody here purchased fenders for their s? I love my car but i feel it looks a little flat and fenders would solve that problem. I was wondering if anybody knows of anywhere in aus selling them? I love the shine style vented Front fenders and have found some for $600 on ebay but the $300 postage price seems rediculous. So i was wondering if anybody knew of a cheaper option?

jbird
25-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Thats the going rate for shipping because its a big box.

P.s They aren't "shine style". Shine is the company that makes it, the fenders your thinking of are the ASM fenders with the fend. They are wider than standard and you will need a lower offset wheel to fill it out or you'll look retarded + Wider rear fenders to match the front + new fender lining.