PDA

View Full Version : How much these Honda Accord Euro Accessories worth?

praja6
27-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi all,

Just curious how much are these below hond accord euro accessories worth.

Matts
Bluetooth
Ducktail Spoiler
Front Underbody spoiler
Front Mudflap
Rear Mudflap
Cargo Hook
Cargo net
Storage pocket.

As per Rick damelian Sydney advertisement in this site( http://www.rickdamelian.com.au/Honda.asp?active_page_id=105 then click hot deal)these above accories worth 3700 free with all Euro purchased this weekend.

Thats why curiouos what is the real price for these accories

furythree
27-03-2010, 09:01 PM
looks about right if u search this forum somebody posted a parts price list

Bluetooth
Ducktail Spoiler
Front Underbody spoiler

are the 3 most valuable parts all roughtly $300

mudflaps, if they are the colour coded ones, theyre worth about $80 - $100

mind you what theyre "worth" is over inflated 3x to begin with. my mates dad works for honda and he was able to get me mud flaps and a load of stuff for free if wanted it. so im assuming the real value isnt much. just if u had to buy it seperately then maybe it wud cost $3700
but long story short i wudnt pay $3700 for that stuff

but like most people will say to you. the dealers will always be able to do better prices than advertised. i managed to get my wing spoiler, floor mats, window tinting and 5 years warranty and metallic paint and rego and ctp free, and paid 43k for the lot on a lux model. my mate who got it earlier than me paid $42 because i got it during the recession.

dont get suckered in from advertised "deals"

euro_tr4sh
27-03-2010, 10:24 PM
how are mud flaps an accessory? floor mats are 170 bucks from honda, cargo hook? ****, its a little peice of plastic, real word its probably worth 5 or 10 bucks.... what i mean to say is it isnt worth 3700 at all

praja6
27-03-2010, 10:32 PM
THanks guys.

How you guys think the honda extended 5yr warranty(includes with 5yr roadsite assistance) and honda genuine rear park assist or sensor worth...

Seems like 300ish?

furythree
28-03-2010, 03:41 PM
i dont noe how much theyre worth, just ask for them to be free and included. it works out cheaper that way cause they go by cost price (which is nothing) and if u bought it seperately u have to calculate by RRP

10KRPM
28-03-2010, 07:48 PM
i think the 5 year warranty is good value if you can get it cheap enough. Honda are higher on avg in terms of servicing costs so anything that can be covered by warranty is always worthwhile.

will2k
28-03-2010, 10:32 PM
If they want to give $3700 worth of accessories free why not give us something worthwhile like the bodykit and foglights :D

nickxau
29-03-2010, 03:24 PM
that's coz they DON'T actually want to give $3700 worth of stuff for free! (which I guess is your point).

Parking sensors are ~$600 installed. Not sure about cost of extended warranty though.

denot
29-03-2010, 03:34 PM
...my mates dad works for honda and he was able to get me mud flaps and a load of stuff for free if wanted it...

Can you get my fog light sets then fury? :p