PDA

View Full Version : Radar Guns

buddah51au
09-04-2010, 09:34 PM
I hope you guys don't mind but I felt I had to share this

While I was driving down the M1 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed under a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait. The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk asked:

"Runway too short mate ?"

To which I replied: "I'm late for work."

To which he asked: "What do you do?"

I responded: "I'm a rectum stretcher"

The copper was surprised and confused : "A rectum stretcher, and just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously : "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"

To which I politely replied : "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge ................... "

tony1234
09-04-2010, 11:13 PM

While I was driving down the M1 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed under a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait. The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk asked:

The copper was surprised and confused : "A rectum stretcher, and just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously : "And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?"

To which I politely replied : "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge ................... "
Hahahaha.

acurabot
09-04-2010, 11:37 PM
still got the fine ? had a cop who pulled over someone already jump out at my friends car <10m without warning to pull him over too. didnt know they could pull over two cars at once. some are just money hungry sharks!

biee2
09-04-2010, 11:41 PM

hahahahahaha x2

DC2-PWR
10-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Hahahahahaha thats mad

Stig
10-04-2010, 02:32 AM
LOL thats winrar!

crinchi
10-04-2010, 04:27 AM
hahahhahah man u got balls ahhhahaha ive done the old "dump the asian accent" but thats just sick... ahahaha

rayb3na_
10-04-2010, 04:29 AM
****ing winnnarrr!

u mad?
10-04-2010, 06:05 AM
6/10

i smiled

Type R Positive
10-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Thats great joke Buddah!

buddah51au
10-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. I do have a few more, but the reality is this forum is not really the place for them. It's just that we all go a little quicker than we should at times so I thought it might go down well, especially in these days when the cops are putting fixed radar units in wheelie bins.

Personally, I am against Radar Guns completely as they do nothing for road safety & are purely revenue collectors. On the other hand I would not be against large numbers of unmarked patrol cars

Type R Positive
10-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Marked or unmarked, there needs to be more. I never see them???
Darwin has gone red light/speed camera crazy..... man I love cruise control!!!

adhunt99
10-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Lol that's quite chuckleworthy.

That said, speed cameras do make most people go a bit slower, and that's worth it. I know people call it 'revenue raising', but quite frankly if someone thinks they're too cool for school and drives everywhere at 20-30k over then they deserve to lose their licence, that's what racetracks are for. But, they should be put in dangerous areas not spots where they know ppl will go a bit over and aren't dangerous.

buddah51au
10-04-2010, 05:03 PM
The latest thing here in QLD is the police are buying old 4 cyl utilities with canopies on the back & a tow bar. They are then mounting the cameras on the tow bar. If that isn't bad enough, they are now talking about fitting out wheely bins with cameras. I just think they are going overboard & it is purely revenue raising. hiding radars behind trees / behind bridge railings / at the bottom of hills etc does nothing for road safety. Just look at the number of people who still use Mobile phones while driving - no radar will stop that. More patrol cars actually on the road is what is needed.

SpeedBird
10-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Reasons why they need the $$$ because the state gov are broke as a joke. Its easy picking for fatten the wallets of pollies to make then look good in the area they got voted in.