PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Gauge Problem

markgonzales3
12-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Hey guys,

I know its not a honda... but my misses owns a Pulsar 94' ( i know shitbox ) lol... anyways she's selling the car soon.. and i tried soo hard to convince her to get like a honda... but failed .. lol

anyways the problem. Just say you filled the car up full with fuel.. the indicator does not move just stays at empty.. but its not.. randomly, the indicator moves up to full, but then drops halfway .. it just fluctuates slowly (when i mean slowly it goes up every 30 mins, down every 30 mins) .. not sure what the problem is.. probably because its a nissan .. hahahaha

soo yeah anyone have any thoughts or answers ?

thanks !! =D

redefine
12-04-2010, 11:44 PM
thats what our old magna did...try replacing the fuel guage part of the cluster?? could be dodgy

im.Kusuma
12-04-2010, 11:57 PM
fuel flow-er that sends the message to your ecu/computer and the gauge.. That might be it. If not, try your fuel sensor

trentd
14-04-2010, 11:16 AM
tell her it wouldn't of happened if you had a honda hahaha

Bludger
15-04-2010, 08:13 AM
tell her it wouldn't of happened if you had a honda hahahayou sure post a lot of useless posts.

im.Kusuma
16-04-2010, 02:07 AM
you sure post a lot of useless posts.

that's why he has an infraction..

To OP, i would love to help you out.. But my previous post was the only thing that came up from top of my head..

markgonzales3
17-04-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm going to take it too my mate, can't do this myself.. im not a mechanic ahhaha like "fuel flow-er that sends the message to your ecu/computer and the gauge.. That might be it. If not, try your fuel sensor" ... i don't know where all those are on her car LOL