PDA

View Full Version : Ride height for the following springs?

aimen
15-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi guys can someone direct me in the right direction or does anyone know the ride height for the following spring on a DC5 Type R.

TEIN
H&R
SPOON
SKUNK2
EIBACH
KINGS ALL SIZES

Or any others i have missed

Cheers thanks heaps

45SET
15-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Do you know which model of each brand?

The companies website should have information about how much they lower the car by. But you have to take into account that if you purchase the springs new, that they'll drop a tad bit more after installing them as they'll settle in.

ekay1
15-04-2010, 10:09 PM
did you want to consider pedders? but anyways i have eibach springs on my DC5R and im not sure exactly how much it lowers in cm or inches, but it lowers the car just a little from stock height and gives you better handling response. Having said that the car doesnt look stock thought u can definately tell its been lowered i use to have pedders that also lowers the car but the back gets lowered too much and makes the car looked dumped at the back, which is why i went for eibachs and their qualtiy of course! you also have to take into consideration that dc5rs dont have camber kits on the back so if it lowers too much u get camber...hope this helps dude