PDA

View Full Version : angel eyes

slimx
18-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I just bouht headlights with angel eyes..
now it seems that one headlights angel eyes dont work at all.. there wired up n shit but yeh.. they dont budge.

Is there a way to replace like just the 2 bulbs in the Angel eyes? cause a new angel eye ring is bloody $80 for a deacant one (i know ebays cheaper)

so yeh.. anyone?

xtan
20-04-2010, 12:22 AM
More information like
what integra model is from?
Ease to opening up cover?
Its possible to replace some angel lights easily, some are harder. Comes down to what type you have?

Tegzieboi_BAR
20-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I done an installation of these with a mate to his eg a loooong time ago n i reckon we got stuck with the same issue for about half an hour. I cant remember very well at all but there should be a black relay wire prolly on the passenger side parker, u'll need 2 hook it up in order for both halo's 2 work. I honestly dnt remember shit about it, but yeah, before u go buying new halos have a proper think coz yeah, the wiring is a bit tricky.

slimx
20-04-2010, 01:34 PM
ok i got it all checked out .. now i was told most likely that little black relay is blown
but they want $150 to OPEN UP the headlight lol.

He goes i dont wanna open it up .. if there isnt a relay your ****ed..

Tegzieboi_BAR
21-04-2010, 02:48 AM
It should be a wire coming off the halo on one of the lights... Hmmm maybe look for a diy on an American site, I had the same issue that's y I'm under the impression the wiring is not fully hooked up.