PDA

View Full Version : experience with bluesbrothers auto paramatta

bajajracing
19-04-2010, 07:03 PM
anyone had a deal with bluesbrothers auto paramatta?
how are they?
doggy?good?
i wanna take my friend to look at some cars in there this saturday.

MWAKU
19-04-2010, 07:18 PM
dun buy 10+ year old cars from dealers, from my experience :)

bajajracing
19-04-2010, 07:26 PM
oh ok... but why?

MWAKU
19-04-2010, 07:32 PM
the way i see is it that they are mostly duds and once u buy it, problems start occurring frequently. i know 3+ people who've bought from dealers and just have had problems one after another. people usually sell initially through privately, but once they can't get rid of it they give it to the dealers. and usually these cars arn't in good nick, which is the reason no one bought them initially privately. but u might get into good luck finding some clean cars in the dealers, but thats like looking for a needle in the haystack. and dealers no jack about their cars aswell, so the history of it is.. =\. unless u find one with log books n that, i would recommend not buying from a dealer..

i still remember the dealer i bought my eg on parra rd, ****ing prick.

migoreng
19-04-2010, 08:27 PM
dun buy 10+ year old cars from dealers, from my experience :)

mine appears to be ok 50,000km later..
;)

bennjamin
19-04-2010, 08:50 PM
guys pleas no negative comments against said business.

All i am saying is....my tenant purchased a stock EG civic from a private seller - they purchased the car at 140,000ks and sold it to us at 180,000ks. The engine died shortly after , and i found a half ripped sticker on the door sill which said ( from MIDAS ) "....next service due at 220,XXX. Not saying anything but it looks like someone wound the clock back ALOT.

bajajracing
19-04-2010, 10:21 PM
lucky mine never have a problem in these 4 years.. bought it from private seller...lol
mods.. please delete this thread

flipfire
19-04-2010, 10:29 PM
damn that sucks benjamin

ive looked in blues brothers a few times but never actually dealt with them. they had an s2000 i wanted to check out but it sold already