PDA

View Full Version : Coilover\Cusco Zero2 max height?

96VTi-R
22-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Hey guys just a quick question, I'm in the process of raising my car as i got defected for been too low, the only bit that was too low was between ground and exhaust manifold rest of car was fine.

So i raised it a bit and it wasn't enough so i measured how much more i got and started to lengthen the coilover then i saw there was thread then a blank gap and then more thread which looked a little different might be the same not 100% sure

i just want to know if that little gap in the thread is the max it can go safely? or is it just some random gap, and i can keep going, it continues to thread down fine. (coilover is Cusco Zero2)

thanks

vinnY
24-04-2010, 11:35 PM
might need some pics to explain what you're going on about champ
cause i personally have nfi what you're going on about and i own cusco zero2's as well

MRK20CRX
28-04-2010, 01:34 AM
Just go until it stops man, I have zero2E on mine, the highest I've raised was when I put my fist in between the guard and tyre, lol

96VTi-R
28-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey thanks for the reply's guys, i ended up just unscrewing the bottom bit all the way off and measured how much thread there was inside it (it was 30mm long) and just measured 30mm from the bottom and screwed it back on, car is sitting freaking high can fit a beer bottle under the front, not just a can a fkin bottle lol !

sorry if Ive been making no sense i should of got pics to show you what i was on about.

cheers