PDA

View Full Version : Slight hail damage

brendan1990
25-04-2010, 10:07 PM
hey guys you probably saw my thread about the new s2k i got a little while ago, anyway i bought it with some slight hail damage only because i got a great price and it was the right colour and had a few little extras but of course want it to be looking imaculate before i doing any sort of mods, so i have been doing some research and i have found a boot for 150 bucks of the same colour as my s2k (black) so it wouldnt need to be painted and a bonnet for $400.00 but its white so would need to be sprayed, so im just wondering if those are some good prices, these prices are from a place called hondwreck btw, so if someone has more contacts or better prices please let me know =)

LEWD
25-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I hope its really slight, because I have slight hail damage on my car and the insurance company is forking out $9300 to repair it.

I have to say, the issue with s2k parts insn't the price, is finding the damn things. Try to haggle, but the wreckers know that the stuff is hens teeth anyway.

26-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Dude,

I've had bad experiences with Hondwreck - I don't normally say bad things about people but the bloke was a cvnt.

Anyway speak to Chris at Hondworld in Oakleigh - Sarton Rd on 03 9548 7055.

Top bloke and good quality parts (some blokes have some truly shit parts around)...

$150 for a boot and $400 for a bonnet sounds ok to me....

Go CF...

NSPYRE
26-04-2010, 11:37 PM
^^^ x2. Hondwreck were a pain to do business with. whenever i called they say item has been sent - went on like that for a bout 6 weeks. finally got the part (was a headlight btw) and it came with the plastic brackets all broken off after telling me it was in pristine condition over the phone.

Emre_2144
02-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Bro if you're going to change the hood anyways, might as well upgrade to an aftermarket one? Your preference in the end.

Djbinh
07-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Hey man i wont go to hondwreck

they sold me stolen parts

i had to contact the police and fair trade

brendan1990
08-05-2010, 11:17 AM
yeah i rang em up and luckily the guy was farily honest cause i was told they had a black boot and i called up and his like yeah we have that, so he went to check and was like yeah it has a huge dent in it though so im like forget that, and prevously when i called up i was on hold for ages...=(

bankids
16-05-2010, 06:06 PM
i have a black bonnet and cf boot for sale including a cf gt wing fitted on the boot i'm after 800 for all. I'm in perth..