PDA

View Full Version : Euro lip kit bolts and clips.

xtat1k
26-04-2010, 02:01 AM
I bought a Euro OEM lip kit second hand and went to Honda to see if they could supply me the clips and bolts to mount the lip kit on. They said that they dont sell that seperately.

So, was wondering if anyone knew how many clips/bolts ill need and where i could get them from?

Thanks.

Razer
26-04-2010, 10:08 PM
theres a DIY on a acura forum for the 06 lip kit. The person has listed all the parts required to install it. The bolts can be purchased through supercheap auto as I've seen it there before, as for the clips, I just called out the part number and they got it for me from melbourne in a day!

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-car-care/20957-06-08-euror-kit-installation.html

xtat1k
27-04-2010, 12:52 AM
You've helped alot buddy, 1 out of how many people on this forum!

Thanks!

d_evilz
27-04-2010, 03:41 PM
omfg i've been looking for pictures of what the front bumper with its covers off, from the inside
thanks!

Razer
27-04-2010, 05:24 PM
the parts that he used are also not the EXACT ones. As long as u feel its sturdy enough its alright. I haven't really stated clearly in my previous post. The bolts can be purchased through main auto parts stores, but the bumper clips have to be purchased through honda. I couldn't find it anywhere else. The black trim screws are also just normal screws. If you are confident you can just screw the screws directly through the lip and onto the bumper!!